Chapter 66- Ten Dollars

Nat's POV

"Guys, I think I have something..." Tony says.
Everyone looks up from what they're doing.
"What is it?" I ask frantically.
"Y/N must have remembered the extra tracker in the hem of her pants. She activated it. I know where she is," He responds.
"Ok, we're already suited up so we need to get on the Quinjet and formulate a plan while we head there," Steve says.
Everyone gets straight up from their seat and we get in lifts and go up stairs to the roof.
I'm in a lift with Bruce, Clint, Thor, Peter and Steven.
"When do you think Loki will tell Y/N that he loves her?" Clint asks.
"Ten dollars says it's at some point in the week after we rescue her," I say.
"I think it'll be as soon as Y/N is back to safety," Thor says.
"Nah, I'm with Nat," Clint says.
"Same," Steven says.
"I'm going to go with Mr. Thor," Peter says.
"Well, may the best bidder win!" I say dramatically as we get out of the lift.
We all pile onto the Quinjet and take a seat. As we lift off Steve stands up.
"Ok, so it's going to take about 3 hours to get there so we have time to make a plan. First of all, it's going to be really hard to get into the base as they will have put up extra security from the attack we made before and they have Y/N and I don't think they'll want to let her go. We don't know anything about this base or the people inside so this is going to be hard. Thor, Loki, Nat, Tony and I will get Y/N out when someone finds her. Clint, Sam and Scott, you'll stay near the entrance and get any agents that try to get to the Quinjet or Bruce and fight any agents that use that path to get to any of us. Strange, Wanda and Peter, you'll go in behind the rescue team and have their backs. This leaves Vision and Rhodey to go around the base getting any agents and putting the leftover virus USB's into their system. We'll go over specifics soon, but for now, does everyone know what they're doing?" Steve asks.
We all nod.
Steve come and sits down next to Tony and I.
"When do you think Loki will tell Y/N he loves her?" I ask them.
"In the next week or so," Tony says.
"Yep, seems reasonable," Steve says.
Hah, Peter and Thor are going against a lot of us.