Chapter 18- Ringing

TW!: Panic Attack

I wake up to Tony screaming.
"HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET IN HERE... AGAIN!" He yells at me causing me to flinch again. Loki squeezes my hand in reassurance knowing that I hate being yelled at.
"YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING!" Tony screams again.
His scream bounce off the walls of the cell. It rings in my ears.
"TELL ME, HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!" He yells at me.
My head spins and my vision blurs
I bring my knees up to my stomach and curl in a ball placing my head on my knees o try and stop the nausea.
"DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME!" He screams.
Tony continues to yell and it echo's throughout the cell, ringing in my ears. The ringing becomes louder and louder and more high pitched. His voice bounces off every wall and I feel like the noise is attacking me. I throw my hands on my ears in desperate attempt stop the ringing. It continues to get louder. I begin to scream. It hurts. I feel hands being placed on me and I flinch, not knowing who's hands they are. Everything hurts so much. I start to get cold flashes and sweats. My entire body begins to hurt and I writhe in pain, curled up in a ball on the floor, my hands still over my ears. It feels as if the room is closing in around me. My heart thumps in my head. I feel arms wrap around me as I'm lifted up off the floor. I continue to scream and writhe in pain. I can feel the running footsteps of whoever is carrying me. I can hear lots of people running and yelling around me, causing the ringing to become even worse. I feel helpless. There's northing I can do to stop this. I don't know where I'm being taken or what is going to happen to me.

My entire body flinches and moves as the pain gets worse. Then my body goes limp and my vision blacks out.

I'm going to try and take more care in editing chapters now and will try to write them on a laptop instead of a phone so I make less mistakes. Thanks for reading!