The One With The Witch Call

Start from the beginning

Emily released a light chuckle. "I know it sounds crazy but I found a spell to bring her back," the Gilbert girl exclaimed as that wide and excited grin stayed glued to her face.

The Bennett witch stared across at Emily for a full minute before Bonnie forcefully shook her head to knock herself out of her shocked state. "What do you mean?" Bonnie inquired as she slowly walked across the kitchen to join Emily at the bar.

"Well, I was looking through my grimoire like I do everyday to learn new spells," the Radkova witch began to explain to Bonnie as she opened up the aforementioned book of magic. "I was just messing around with a few spells when I found one called 'Heart Resurrection,'" Emily recalled from this morning. "I didn't believe it at first," Emily uttered with a soft chuckle before she stated, "but it's real."

Bonnie shook he head in denial with her brows pulled tightly together. "That shouldn't be possible," the Bennett witch mumbled. Bonnie had only heard things about bringing people back from the dead. Bonnie had never tried it herself or knew anyone who has done it themselves, so she wasn't one hundred percent sure what was true and what wasn't but she did know it was never good.

Emily giggled at the fact that Bonnie didn't believe it. "I know it sounds crazy but I can do it," the Radkova witch excitedly exclaimed before her green eyes widened when she suddenly remembered that Deaton was going to email her some more information on the matter of the spell.

"I even talked to Deaton about this to make sure it's possible," Emily assured the Bennett witch as she quickly logged into her email account. Emily clicked on the first new message that was from the druid in Beacon Hills.

Bonnie's brown eyes slightly widened at the fact that Emily had already spoken to Deaton about this before anyone else in their group. The Bennett witch moved to the other side of the bar, so she could fully see Emily's laptop screen. Bonnie immediately took notice of Deaton's explanation step by step of bringing someone back to life with the Heart Resurrection spell.

"I haven't fully read through everything just yet," Emily warned her best friend before she exclaimed with a wide grin as she pointed towards her opened email from the druid, "but Deaton promised that he would send everything over that he knew about the spell and how it works."

"I...I don't think this is a good idea, Em," the Bennett witch mumbled as she slowly shook her head with her brown eyes locked on the email. Bonnie, of course, knew magic was hard and difficult but just looking at the first few steps of the spell, it made Bonnie anxious, especially with Emily being a new witch. Bonnie didn't have a good feeling about this at all.

Emily frowned as she turned around and looked up at the Bennett witch from her seat at the bar. "I thought you would want to bring Lena back," the Gilbert girl mumbled with a sense of confusion and disappointment in her voice. Emily thought if anyone were to understand, then it would be Bonnie since she understood magic like herself.

"Emily, I do," the Bennett witch quickly assured the brunette girl as she softly grasped ahold of Emily's hand on top of the kitchen bar. "Bringing someone back from the dead isn't like lighting a candle with your magic," Bonnie warned the younger witch as she tried to get Emily understand how dangerous this plan was, "all of the stories I've heard are all bad things happening to witches when they bring someone back to life."

The Radkova witch lazily waved her hand at Bonnie's negative thoughts over the Heart Resurrection spell. "That's the best part of being the type of witch I am!" Emily exclaimed as she squeezed Bonnie's hand in excitement. "Radkova witches and the very first original witch are the only ones who can perform this spell without bad repercussions happening to them," Emily partly lied as she stated, "Deaton said since the Radkova coven are one of the strongest, so they can handle such a strong spell."