Goliath

'Right'. Alfie said getting out of the car with a groan. 'fucking hell it smells of pig around here a don't it? Definitely not kosher you're to come to small Heath and you will go to hell for fucking breathing.' Alfie noted

'it is certainly different from Camden town.' Livy said as Alfie extended a hand for her helping her out of the car.

'Where is everyone? Stretch your legs,' he told Goliath. 'Fuck me he looks like he's grown he's like a mushroom aye? He grows in the dark.' Alfie said as goliath got out of the car

'I need to piss' gol remarked

'Do you? Well yeah this is place is a shit hole. So why don't you just go knock yourself out? Where is everyone?' Alfie questioned 'Ishmael please will you hit the call to prayer?' Alfie said and he honked the horn once 'well hit it.' he honked again Alfie wasn't satisfied though 'thank you thank you' he said moving Ishmael out of the way. Pressing down on the horn and not letting go until Tommy came walking out he waited until Tommy got right up next to him before letting go. Livy chuckled as tommys face pinched.

'Morning Alfie, Olivia.' Tommy smiled over at her.

'Hello Tommy.' She said softly as he hugged. Everyone had forgiven him. Because that's what you do. Everyone but Esme. John died and Esme wanted out.

"yes it is so how come everybody's in fucking bed?' Alfie questioned

'So this must be Goliath,' Tommy said looking the giant over. 'Right let me introduce you to David. This way boys...'

'I assume David's out of bed,' Alfie said following him. 'Oh right the problem between Rum and gin is that gin, right? Leads melancholy while rum incites violence. It also allows you to be liberated from yourself out. I hear you're probably more in need of the old rum at the moment rather than gin mate.' Alfie noted as livy hung back with Gol. 'Oh dear brother you got fucking starlings mate.' Alfie said as bird twittered above them. 'You know that, that shit will rot your pipe work out,' he said pointing his gun up at the ceiling 'these bastards only understand one language...'

''It's all right Alfie there's no need. It's all right i got kestrel.' Tommy told him sitting down at the des.

'I hear you got it Italians mate. You got a kestrel for them at all?' Alfie questioned holstering his gun.

'Yes.' He told him 'I'll have a kestrel for them as well'

'Well everything is confirmed isn't it? Yeah weakness behind the eyes don't blink too much all right? You smell of smoke and coal and horses. You are back where you belong Tommy.' Alfie mocked

'I know you don't touch it do you have a good nose.' Tommy said passing over a drink to Alfie.

'Right well..' Alfie looked back at livy smiling up at Goliath, she looked like a mouse next to his giant of a nephew. 'Alright, your people, your class and my religion is quite similar actually because you cannot just wash it out right? Because it come out of your mothers tits.' Alfie swirled the drink. 'No. The Americans want sweeter.' he told them putting the glass down.

'What have you heard Alfie?'

'I heard a cooper got shot. Who shot him?' Alfie questioned

'My kestrel' Tommy told him. 'What of the Sicilians?' Tommy questioned

'They are still using Sabini for vehicles and for places to stay,' Alfie informed him

'And reinforcements?'

'They are Sicilians aren't they? They don't trust nobody who ain't fuck to go out on the morning of their first pubic hair. They got traditions.' Alfie told him.

'How many here?' Tommy asked

'11' Alfie answered 'enough to drop a man who wrapped his balls in an OBE till they fell off.'

'Well the real question is Alfie, which side are you playing for?' tommy glanced to livy, her allgance had been set with Alfie from the beginning, blood didn't matter to her, she already had a family and even though her and michael were getting closer she was an Olinski through and through. Polly hated it, despised it. But Tommy had hoped that Luca would have spared Olivia but he brought her into this. It was tommy's own damn fault too. Had he just left Olivia in Camden town, not pushed to get her here. No one would know who she really was. Now she wouldn't be safe, none of them would be safe until Luca Changretta was dead. Tommy had the bullet that Luca gave him with Olivia's name on it, he fiddled with it in his pocket.

'No. Fucking help. What kind of world is it When you can bring down your own children mate? can I ask you that question? But the truth is Tommy you're gonna be fucking dead soon and then your starlings they will pick up your blue eyes one day and the jackdaws they will steal your gold and your medals and pretty soon it'll be as if you never happened.' Alfie told him.

'Tommy some men are here,' finn said coming in, 'Livy!' he said happily hugging her.

'Hello Finn,' livy said happily.

'Are you stopping by later? I know michael would be-'

'Yeah let them pass' Tommy confirmed trying to get Finns attention. .

'-really happy to see you.' Finn went on.

'Yes that was the plan. Business first and then we pop by to see you and michael.' Livy confirmed.

'Now Finn.' Tommy told him. Finn looked to livy apologetically before running off. 'Right,' Tommy turned to Alfie. 'you tell Darby Sabini from me that if the Italians, when they're not planning on coming after me and then they will be on to you and then to the Titanic. They are the fucking mafia Alfie they're coming here and can't believe our coppers and they can distill their liquor and it's not against the law. And they've come here and they like what they see, they're coming they're here to stay.' Tommy informed him.

'Mr. Shelby?' A voice called out 'we've come to talk purse for the fight.'

'Your kestrel? Tell me when a pikey walks in with hair like that you gotta ask yourself if I made a mistake?' Alfie teased looking at Mr Gold.

'Who the fuck are you?' Gold asked.

'Who the fuck am I?' Alfie counted.

'who the fuck is this?' Gold questioned tommy.

'I, my friend, I am the uncle, the protector and the promoter of that fucking thing right there.' he pointed at Goliath 'not the little one, that's my fiance...' he smiled over at livy and she blushed. ' But Goliath, In his shadow nothing good nor godly ever fucking grow that there right? Is the southern counties welterweight champion he is of mixed religion therefore he is godless.' Alfie informed him, a smug look on his bearded face 'He was adopted by Satan himself before he was returned out of fear of his own awkwardness. He is impossible to marry off due to his lethal dimensions. His mother terrified she fucking abandoned him,' Alfie went on 'and there he is stood before you like the first of some brand new fucking species.' Alfie told him 'any man you put before him and be like entering a fucking threshing machine mate.' Livy looked up to Goliath he kept his face like stone as Alfie declared what a monstrous creature he was. 'Now... Will you offer your son?' Alfie pondered, Gold looked back at his son

'Name the day Mr. Shelby,' Bonnie said confidently.