Cyril

Camden town

'You made me dog treats?' alfie questioned looking at the bag in her hands.

'of course, why have a dog if youre not going to spoil them?' liv offered.

'smells good.' alfie remarked.

'its all normal food, nothing crazy. It has two kinds of cheese egg water and flour, flattened, shaped and baked., Liv told him

,The whole place smelled like cheesy goodness,' Ollie remarked. 'I was severely disappointed when she said it was for a dog, not for me.'

'thank you kitten.' alfie said kissing her cheek. 'cyril is going to love em.' she just smiled a blush on her cheeks as alfie looked at her. 'alright ollie, back to work. Stop dilly dallying.' Alfie instructed and ollie begrudging walked off turning to look back at a still smiling liv stepping closer to alfie. 'how you liking the pub?' Alfie questioned leading her away.

'its much nicer than the last place I was at.' Livy told him.

'good, they treating you right?'

'Yes.' Livy told him. It had been a week at alfies pub, The Hardy, was classy, mainly jew filled but they all adored Livy. Alfie and Ollie had come in a few times to keep an eye on her but she was excellent. She was good with customers and efficient behind the bar.

'glad to hear it Kitten.' Alfie said but when they got to his office she stopped at the door. He looked back at her confused.

'I have to get ready, I have a job now. I cant be late, that would look very bad on my first week.' She smiled up at him.

'I think they would be alright if you told them where you were...' Alfie purred taking a step closer.

'maybe I will see you tonight?' livy offered taking a step back a blush on her cheeks that was impossible to hide.

'Alright, very responsible I knew hiring you was a good things, alright, bye kitten.' Alfie said as livy pranced away.

'Livy,' ollie said catching her before she left.

"I have to get ready fro work, I start soon.' Livy told him.

'I know I just... be careful alright love. I don't want a repeat of last time.' Ollie reminded her.

'alfie is not Klaus.' Livy reminded him.

'I know Livy but just... ill be there after I'm done.' Ollie told her.

'you don't have to keep checking up on me.' livy insisted.

'I'm not. I'm enjoying a drink.' Ollie corrected.

'you never went to The Hardy before.' Livy reminded him.

'that's because I wanted to go home and see my favorite sister.' Ollie told her.

'then I will see you tonight.' livy said kissing his cheek before leaving.