Not so merry Christmas

A not so Merry Christmas...

'oh Olivia! My favorite cousin in the world!' john declared. 'I'm so glad youre here. Youre staying right?' john questioned

'Not for long, I am doing the rounds.' Livy gestured to the gifts in her bag. 'merry Christmas.' She told him giving him a hug.

'John,' Ollie said shaking his hand hello.

'Ollie, come on. Stay for tea, say hello to the kids. They really want to meet you.' John encouraged.

'Is that Michael I hear?' livy questioned following the sound of shouting, ollie and john at her heels.

'Tommy said they could come for us today,' Michael told them, 'Livy you're here? You shouldn't be here. Tommy thought you were with Alfie in Camden town. He thought you were safe.' Michael muttered. 'he didn't warn you clearly.' Michael pulled livy into a hug.

'whats going on?' livy questioned looking between john and michael.

'livy we should go.' Ollie said nervously.

'Tommy says Tommy says' Esme muttered

'It's the mafia all right?' he said looking from Esme to livy, ollie was pulling her towards the car 'this is the New York mafia we are talking about!' Michael told them.

'Whats going on? What did Tommy do now?' livy questioned as a car pulled up. Ollie pulled her back towards the house as she screamed out, as bullets flew around them. ollie covered her as she screamed.

'Get down everyone get down!' John said pushing Esme out of the way as him and Michael were shot esme screamed as both men fell collapsing to the ground. The men drove away satisfied. Ollie looked back at a lifeless john. Esme ran to John sobbing out. John didnt make it.

'stay,' ollie pleaded, livy was to shocked to move as esme cried over her dead husband. Livy's cousin. 'Hes alive.' Ollie told them. 'he needs a hospital.'

********

They set fire to the carriage that John was in, gypsy tradition apparently. Burning his dead body sending him off into the next life. The Shelby family watched saying a final farewell to their brother. Tommy knew there was bound to be trouble. Gun shots rang out and everyone ducked, livy held onto her brother, Ollie ducked them down, protecting her head. why was it that whenever she was around shelbys bullets were flying?

'No one return fire no one return fire!' Tommy told them 'the men doing this are on our side.' Tommy looked to livy putting a hand on her back. 'its okay Olivia.' He promised. 'youre safe with us.' But livy didn't let go of Ollie. She wanted to go home. But she needed to check on michael first.

'Amelia.' Polly called out as they walked back to the car. Livy kept walking. 'Amel- Olivia.' Polly corrected and Livy stopped. She turned around and stared straight at polly. 'are you... are you leaving?' polly questioned.

'I'm going to see michael, tomorrow or the next, he was pretty drugged last I went and then I'm going home.' Livy confirmed.

'oh... I see.' Polly turned around and livy gave ollie an contemplated look.

'Wait.' Livy called out. 'maybe we could have tea before I leave.' Livy suggested.

'I would really like that.' polly told her she stepped forward wanting to hug her but Livy still clung to Ollie. 'I was going to see michael as well. Perhaps after visit him?' polly suggested.

'yeah...' livy agreed. 'okay.