Garrision

Meanwhile in Birmingham...

On their way home from the funeral their pub was blown up. Polly jumped out of the car and ran to the ruble only to be stopped by an officer.

'tommy?' Polly questioned looking back at the mess. "What the fuck?'

'ma'am its not safe, the area has not been cleared yet!' the officer yelled but tommy stopped him.

"What happened?' tommy asked watching polly carefully.

'It happened at 7 this morning. No one saw anything, patrols weren't in the area... mr. Shelby you got any idea who might have done this?'

'id say it has something to do with the gas,' tom said handing over a wad of cash. 'its just been fitted.'

'Who put confetti all over our pub tom?'

'Go.' Tommy told the officer.

'Who did this to us?" Polly asked looking up at the mess.

Tommy made his way to a bar as he waited for the meeting he knew was coming with the woman that blew up the Garrision.

'Irish whiskey.' Tommy said and the bartender nodded.

'I heard there was a bit of a bang on your part of town.' The bartender said.

'gas and electric don't mix, who'd have thought they would eh?'

'hows business otherwise mr Shelby?'

'You know something? In these times of hunger and hardship business is surprisingly good.' Suddenly a little boy came barreling down the stairs.

"Which one of you is the peaky blinder devils?' he asked and Tommy finished his drink standing up.

'Lets do this.' He followed the boy for a while before he was finally brought to the meeting location... and man handled. They were checking for weapons patting tommy down, not so gently, once convinced they got all the weapons the men put a bag over Tommys heads and dragged him away.