Ello Kitten

Camden town

Livy stood outside the bakery, leaning against the wall as she waited for Ollie but Alfie came out a smile on his lips.

'Ello, kitten.' He said looking her over. Livy stood up taking a nervous step back.

'Hello. I'm sorry. I'm just waiting for Ollie.' She told him quickly.

'That's quite alright love, why don't you come inside, have a drink?' Alfie questioned.

'Oh no, that's okay. I don't want to impose. I'm sure youre busy and I don't want to be a bother.' Livy assured him.

'No bother. I told your brother you are welcome here. That I wanted to meet you. Properly.

Alfie told her.

'you did?' she questioned confused. Why would Ollie lie to her?

'Of course, he also said you were looking for a job?' Alfie questioned leading her inside an arm around her shoulders.

'That's right, I really don't want to be a bother.' Livy said as she followed him in, she fit perfectly in his arm she noticed as they walked.

'No bother at all Kitten.' He opened the door to his office. 'Ollie is out right now. I sent him to run a few errands,' Alfie told her. 'don't want you waiting outside for him... besides I do want to know you.' Livy smiled to herself as she sat down.

'I have to admit I was very intrigued by you mr Solomons.' Livy told him.

'That so?' he looked over at her across the desk, he licked at his lips and she felt her heart start to race.