The Hardy

Camden Town

'livy here is going to audition for me club.' alfie told him.

'audition?' ollie questioned.

'he took me dancing last week, I told you.' liv told ollie innocently. 'he heard me sing and wants me to sing at his club.' she said happily.

'livy-' ollie began.

'come on kitten,' Alfie said leading her up but she already had the job. He just couldn't get enough of her. 'you look very pretty today.' Alfie told her once they were along.

'just today?' she teased.

'You do your hair just for me?' he pulled at the rose clip in her hair, letting her hair fall around her face. She grinned biting at her lip as he leaned in closer. He dropped the clip in her seat as he held her face in his hands kissing her. she had to catch her breath when there was a knock at the door, pulling them apart.

'Alfie?' ollie knocked on his door.

'What?' Alfie spat hand still on livys cheek, running a gentle thumb across her lips, big doe eyes staring up at him.

'Thomas Shelby is here.' Ollie told him, through the door.

'I will leave you to it.' Livy said standing up, ollie opened the door when he heard her moving inside the office.

'Well kitten looks like we are going to have to cut this short. But you can start tonight if you like.' Alfie told her.

'Really?' livy asked happily ollie didn't like this, bar maid was one thing but on a stage with men openly ogling his sister...

'I don't know if that's such a –' ollie began.

'Of course. I think you are wonderful, Livy. Let the world see your wonder.' Alfie told her.

'Thank you!' livy said happily.

'ollie, show her out while I deal with mr. Shelby.' Alfie instructed. Ollie lead livy out, she was babbling a million words a minute she didn't even notice tommy at the door, as ollie quickly lead her past.