Lovely

Camden town.

(Oh, Carolina creeks running through my veins

Lost I was born, lonesome I came

Lonesome I'll always stay

Carolina knows why, for years, I roam

Free as these birds, light as whispers

Carolina knows)

'Kitten has a lovely voice.' Alfie remarked sitting at his usual booth ollie at his side. 'I cant believe you were able to keep her away from me for so long.' Alfie said as he listened, head rocking back and forth to the soft song.

'She is mystical and magical.' Ollie agreed as she sang a hypnotizing song. Livy certainly had Alfie hypnotized. Ollie had yet to figure out a way to separate them besides uprooting them to a new town and hoping livy agreed to come with him.

(And you didn't  see  me here

No, they never  did see me  here

And she's in my dreams)

'I swear ollie, she might just be the sweetest person in this whole damn world.' Alfie told him.

'I know.' Ollie said silently. Its going to get her killed he wanted to add. She wasn't a fighter she was a lover and she saw the best in everyone, even strangers, even after her former boss assaulted her, tried to rape her she said it was okay, that he was confused and drunk and didn't know what he was doing. But ollie knew that, that man knew what he was doing when he targeted his sister. He saw a sweet and fragile girl, vulnerable and alone. Ollie needed everyone to know that she wasn't alone and he was going to protect her til his last breath but having Alfie falling for his sister, although it should have brought him comfort because Alfie did provide extra protection. Ollie noticed guards posted outside his house most nights, that should have comforted him but it only made him for nervous, more anxious.

(Into the mist, into the clouds

Don't leave

I make a fist, I'll make it count

And there are places I will never, ever go

And things that only Carolina will ever know)

Ollie knew the guards were to keep her safe but he knew that if Alfie wasn't dating her she wouldn't be in constant danger. Couldn't Alfie see that his crush was going to get Livy killed? He could put a hundred guards on livy all it took was one stray bullet and she was gone. One man with a vendetta against Alfie. Alfie had an unspeakable amount of enemies, why would he risk Livy? Why when ollie begged him over and over to end it, for her own good?

(Carolina stains on the dress she left

Indelible scars, pivotal marks

Blue as the life she fled

Carolina pines, won't you cover me?

Hide me like robes down the back road

Muddy these webs we weave)

'she's always smiling,' Alfie remarked. 'and shes got those big brown doe eyes, stunning.' Ollie let out a huff. Alfie was smitten with his sister, perhaps if ollie found her blood family he could convince her to move and get to know them, keep her away from Alfie but what if she really was from circus freaks or gypsies? Livy would love the circus and Ollie would do anything for livy but he couldn't protect her if she kept refusing his help and turning to Alfie.

(And you didn't see me here

Oh, they never did see me

And she's in my dreams)

Ollie rested his elbows on the table leaning on his hands as he watched desperately as he felt himself losing his sister to Alfie Solomons. But she smiled when she saw him, he hoped that when this was over she didn't lose her smile.

(Into the mist, into the clouds

Don't leave

I make a fist, I'll make it count

And there are places I will never, ever go

And things that only Carolina will ever know) livy took a little bow after she was done her eyes immediately finding ollie and Alfie at their usual spot she smiled over at them happily before running off the stage towards them.

'That was lovely kitten.' Alfie coed kissing her neck as he pulled her into his lap.

'Yeah, really pretty Livy.' Ollie agreed knocking back another.

'Thank you.' She wrapped herself tighter around Alfie.