Olivia and Michael

Meanwhile at the Horse auction...

'I've got a bad feeling about this, I think something bad is about to happen' Curley said As they got closer and closer

'Will be fine Curly you're just an unfamiliar place, you'll see.' Tommy told them they all got closer they stood above the horse pit, watching as horses were walked around and introduced

'We will start the bidding at 800 guineas.' auctioneer said 'do I hear 800 guineas?' He asked again

'this is ours,' tommy said nodding to the man below.

'do I hear 1050?'

'1500' another better called out.

'1700' a new person called out

'You've got to stop Thomas.' Charlie told him.

'no that's all right' tommy assured them

'no Tom you gotta stop and listen to Charlie we're going way over budget.' John reminded him

'It doesn't matter' tommy told him.

'it does fucking matter to Polly!' Arthur told him.

'Last time 2015... Sold two' he pointed up at the rafters.

'Thomas Shelby' tommy called down.

'Bloody idiot' John muttered. 'That horse better be damn well worth it.'

'It will be.' Tommy looked around at the people bidding only to hear the unmistakable laugh of Amelia. Or rather Olivia. She wasn't with her brother or Alfie. This was his chance.

'hey where did michael run off to?' Charlie questioned.

'fuck if we lost him... pol's gonna kill us.' John muttered looking around.

'I will meet you down there.' tommy said rushing off.

'Michael, you are quite funny.' Livy said then her gaze shifted over his shoulder.

'Michael,' tommy said coming up behind him. Michael spun around.

'Tommy, this is my new friend-'

'Olivia.' Tommy answered. 'nice to see you again.'

'Mr. Shelby.' Livy replied she knew her brother and Alfie told her to stay away but it wasn't like she went looking for him.

'What are you doing here?" tommy questioned getting closer.

'My friend, she trains horses she is always looking for new horses that are out of shape and in desperate need of her training.' She pointed at the woman tommy had been bidding against. 'there she is... did you bid on a horse?'

'Yes...' tommy told her.

'You win one?' livy pushed on.

'Yes.' Tommy should just come right out and say it but those big dark eyes stared up at him and he was speechless.

'Lovely...' livy looked to michael as tommy stood frozen in front of her. 'michael it was so nice to meet you. How do you know mr. Shelby?'

'He is my cousin.' Michael told her. 'how do you know him?'

"I work in Camden town. At the bakery with Alfie Solomons.' Livy informed him. 'well I best be off... it was a pleasure. Goodbye mr. Shelby.' Livy said heading out.

'what was that about?' michael questioned as tommy snapped out of it. He was direct and to the point when meeting Mrs. Johnson, michaels previous mother but with Olivia he was already walking a fragile line with Alfie, dropping this bomb on her would only provoke Alfie. He needed to find the right time.

'lets go get our horse.' Tommy told him walking down to the pit.

They walked around collect their horse and pay their fee for it which they were over $1000 over budget for.

'rich women these days all they want is working class cock now' Arthur was telling them

'for gods sake Arthur' Charlie said laughing as they got closer there was a man of the table his head down low on his head collar high, John stepped in front of Michael just in time. He stood up calling out Tommy's name pointing a gun at them shots rang out.

'Tommy?' Arthur called as he fired away.

'Get him out of here!' tommy called shooting back. Shots rang out and michael stood frozen and dazed among the mess, covering his face, slowly moving to the corner of the pit. Arthur started beating the man to the ground.

'That was fun right?' john questioned once everyone was handled.

'So much fun I haven't had so much fun in my life!' Michael said once the fear had passed.

'So much fun...' tommy repeated blandly. "Everyone OK?' tommy questioned holstering his gun. 'Michael?' tommy questioned

'I'm fine I'm good.' Michael told them.

'All right rule number one we don't tell Polly anything' Tommy said

'rule number two we don't tell Polly anything' Arthur agreed

'Rule number three we don't tell Polly anything' John added

'And lastly rule number four,' charlie said 'the most important rule all we don't tell-'

'Polly anything.' Michael finished nodding. 'I got it.'

'good, now don't break any of those rules.' Arthur warned.

'Good boy if you ever wanna have fun with us ever again polly must never know what happened here today.' John told him wrapping an arm around him and leading him back to the car.