Amelia

Meanwhile in birmingham...

'hi pol,' Tommy said turning to her.

'hello tom.' Polly was digging through her bag, distracted.

'polly I have the file if you want to see them.' Tommy said and polly looked up from her bag finally seeing tom.

'you do?'

'yes' Tommy said and handed over the files he had gotten out.

'this is it?' polly asked her fingers tracing along the cover.

'you remember what you saw in your dreams pol and what you were told is true?' polly opened the file as tommy spoke. 'anna passed away when she was 17 years old from something called the spring fever. After that she was moved to Australia.' Polly took tommys globe and found Australia

'so my little anna travelled across the world to be with me in my dreams?' pol questioned a small smile on her lips.

'but Michael is alive. I even spoke to him.' Polly laughed, smiled a real smile and hugged tommy tight. 'you will be happy to know the he is completely healthy, handsome, looks strong too.' tommy said recalling their brief conversation. 'He even grew up with a brother pol.' Polly held tommy at arms length smiling wide.

'where is he? Where is Michael?'

'I cant tell you that pol.' tommy said and pollys face dropped into a scowl.

'why the fuck not? He is my son. Mine!'

'polly...' tom began.

'MINE THOMAS. HE IS MINE! WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!' polly yelled gripping tommy shoulders tightly. 'Polly the minute you step foot on their property you will be arrested.' tommy told her, 'He turns 18 soon let him come to you, he has your address, I gave it to him.'

'But he's my son' Polly said

'I know Pol, just give him time.'

'All right' Pol agreed teary eyed. She flipped through the file. 'what about Amelia?'

'still working on that.' tommy told her. 'but I'm not giving up.' She nodded her fingers trailing over the file. Michael was alive and well. She would have him soon enough.

*******************

Finding amelia proved to be more difficult. Tommy found a few possibility but nothing concrete, nothing to track her down. Then he found a woman of the right age, dark hair and dark eyes, not too far away. Two deceased parents.

Olive and Oscar Olinski.

An older brother.

Oliver Olinski.

Location.

Camden town.

'fuck.' Tommy muttered.

It couldn't be. But then he remembered the woman he saw singing when he first met Alfie. A man named Ollie greeted him at the door, he was talking with a woman, then that same woman was at the bar... tommy had thought she looked familiar, seemed familiar but... no. damnit, couldn't it be anyone else? At least she wasn't alfies sister. Tommy thought but he didn't know how cozy Alfie had gotten with his cousin.