Im going home Tommy

Birmingham park...

'Ill just have a bite of yours'. Livy told ollie at the little bakery in Birmingham, an actual bakery.

'Mmm hhmm' ollie said

'What? im really not that hungry.' Livy told him, her stomach was still in knots from the pervious nights adventure meeting the shelbys.

'Mm hmm' ollie agreed. He ordered two anyways.

'Im not going to eat all that.' Livy told him

'Mmm hmm.' Ollie agreed handing her a donut as they walked.

'Okay that was delicious~' livy exclaimed licking the frosting from her lips.

'What did I say? I know you better than you know yourself it seems.'

'Olivia!' Ollie and her turned at the sound of Tommy running up to them. 'Olivia, I'm very sorry about last night.' Tommy told her.

'that's alright Mr. Shelby.' Livy assured him inching closer to Ollie. 'sometimes the dream that you have pictured in your mind for years... the reality cant compare to what you have built up in your head... you know?' she asked softly. 'I mean,' she didn't like how that sounded, that sounded rude, like his aunt wasn't good enough. 'I just... I mean she seems nice.' Livy looked to Ollie for help but he just grinned down at her. 'youre no help,' she muttered.

'Last night was a shit show.' Tommy confirmed and livy nodded sadly.

'I wanted to love her but I think she was picturing someone else too and when I wasn't that person...' livy drifted off.

'She got lucky with your brother michael.' Tommy told her. 'he was just turning 18 and wanted a change. You already have a life in Camden town. If you ever wanted a change though of course we would be happy to have you.' Tommy suggested lightly but livy shook her head.

'My brother is in Camden town, Alfie and my job.' Livy told him.

'Michael,' tommy went on 'he wanted in on the life and the business we built here. He was like clay ready to be molded. He even change his name back, he used to go by henry.'

'is that why polly keeps calling me Amelia? She wants me to change my name?' live questioned looking to ollie, he kept an arm around her shoulders.

'yes, I think that's what she was expecting. Since michael, molded into her life so easily, I think she thought that you would be the same way.' Tommy confirmed.

'I'm not changing my name.' livy informed him. 'and I don't like her calling me Amelia.' Livy admitted.

'I already told her that your name is Olivia and she needs to stop projecting what she wants onto you.' Tommy informed her.

'thank you mr. Shelby.' Livy whispered.

'Tommy,' he corrected. 'we are still family, whether you like your mum or not.' Tommy informed her.

'Michael seems nice.' Livy admitted.

'polly can be a bit intense. Give her another change.' Tommy pleaded on polly behalf. 'met with her and michael. No one else to interfere.' Tommy told her but she shook her head immediately.

'Ollie comes with.' Livy told him. Tommy glanced at ollie before nodding.

'of course. Should I tell her lunch, theres is a nice little restaurant not far from here?' tommy suggested.

'sure.' Livy agreed.

++++

Polly and michael were early and Livy and Ollie were late.

'I change my mind.' Livy told ollie as they got closer.

'We can go home right now.' ollie reminded her.

'I'm scared. She didn't like me.' livy reminded him.

'her loss.' Ollie told her. but polly saw them coming and stood up waving a hand to get their attention. 'want to make a run for it?' he questioned with a smile holding tight to her hand.

'Yes.' She admitted but walked ahead. Polly hugged her as they approached, holding Livys face in her hands. polly saw the resemblance. She saw Amelia's father in her.

'Michael.' Livy said pulling away from polly. 'thanks for coming.' She whispered in his ear as she hugged him.

'of course.' They sat down, Livy between her brothers while polly stared at her from across the table. After they ordered both woman started speaking at the same time, livy clamped her mouth shut.

'No, go on.' Polly prompted.

'Could you tell me about my father?' livy questioned quietly. Polly sucked in a breath. 'sorry, you don't-' livy began picking up her drink, sipping the iced tea nervously. This was already off to a great start.

'No.. hes dead.'polly informed her.

'Oh...' livy nodded as Ollie rubbed her back. There goes her chance at having a normal parent.

'He was handsome, and brave, he died in the war.' Polly told her. finishing her drink and ordering another.

'What was his name?' livy questioned.

'Joshua Odessa.' Polly answered and a smiled pulled at livys lips.

'Odessa.' She whispered to Ollie.

'Why is that funny?' polly questioned confused.

'I'm Olivia Olinski, OO' she clarified when polly continued to give her a blank look. 'Os were a big thing for my parents.' Livy told her bringing her glass back to her lips, pollys lip twitched at the mention of her previous parents.

'your... adopted family...' polly refused to call them Amelia's parents. 'they have passed?'

'Yes, five years ago now.' livy confirmed. 'they were wonderful parents. But Ollie is surely the best brother in the world.' Livy told them.

'I think I would like to compete for that title,' michael told her nudging her. their food was delivered and polly glared across the table at Ollie, he tried to ignore the glare but it was hard, he needed another drink. He flagged down the waitress.

Livy asked her questions and got her answers and she was satisfied. She wanted to go home. She wanted to see Alfie.

Tommy came around to the inn they were staying at that night and ollie answered the door annoyed.

'What Tommy?' ollie asked as livy was getting ready for bed.

'Olivia here?' tommy asked pushing past him. 'Olivia.' Tommy said happily. 'was today better?' tommy asked hopefully, polly was in a better mood but still bitter, still annoyed that Amelia had brought Ollie with her to a family lunch.

'Yes, I found out about my father. I learned a bit about gypsies, and now I'm going home.' Livy told him matter of factly.

'What?' tommy questioned confused. Polly made it seem like livy was staying.

'I'm glad I came and met all of you properly, I am but I miss home. I miss my own bed and I miss Alfie.' Livy admitted.

'I understand but we all hoped we could see you more. Get to know you better.' Tommy informed her.

'I'm sure I will be seeing you at the bakery, right?' livy questioned innocently.

'of course.' Tommy agreed as ollie ushered him out.

'try not to blow it up next time.' Livy teased as ollie shut and locked the door.