Charming

Camden town

Alfie was charming and Ollie couldn't convince her otherwise.

'Livy it looks like a tornado went through your room and the bathroom and the hallway. The whole apartment actually but look clear blues skies' he teased.

'Shut up im nervous' livy said fixing her hair again. 'Up or down?' She questioned

'Livy if he doesnt love you hes an idiot.' Ollie informed her

'Up or down!' She demanded he looked her over.

'Down' he told her and she let her hair fall from her hand laying in waves around her shoulders.

'And this dress is nice right?' Livy questioned doing a little spin

'Very pretty sweetheart I promise. But if youre nervous, this nervous' he reiterated 'maybe you just shouldnt go.'

'Why did he say something? He doesnt want to does he? Of course he wouldnt. Why would he!' Livy slumped against the wall sliding down to the ground

'No no what! No. Livy honey.' He dropped down in front of her, he let out a sigh this could have been the perfect moment to get out of alfies grasp but he couldn't lie to her again, he promised. 'He was actually really excited. Hes been talking about it since he asked you actually on your birthday.'

'Yeah?' She asked quietly

'Yeah sweetie, he is already smitten with you. Now get up.' He stood up reaching down for her she grabbed onto his hands allowing him to pull her back to her feet.

'I havent gone out with anyone in a while,' livy reminded him. 'What if im no good at it? What if i say all the wrong things? What if-'

'Just be yourself.' Ollie said hugging her close his chin resting on the top of her head. 'You look beautiful you are smart and brilliant and kind literally the sweetest person ever. In fact you are way too good for alfie solomons,' ollie informed her. He placed three quick kisses to her forehead. 'Hes going to love you but dont feel like you need to love him back.' ollie told her.

Livy smiled sweetly at him when he picked her up. With her little black dress on she ran outside but ollie grabbed her hand stopping her, he changed his mind, Alfie couldn't have her.

'Livy-'

'Bye Ollie.' She kissed his cheek and pulled out of his grip running down to meet Alfie. She had been watching the window. To say she was excited was an understatement.

'LIVY!" but she was already gone.

'Ello Kitten,' Alfie said opening the door for her. she smiled back at ollie before getting in. Alfie looked at Ollie in a way that made him squirm. Not his sister. His innocent and perfect little sister that didn't see the dangers of the world. Didn't see past the façade of Alfie solomons charm.

'Dinner was delicious,' livy told him swirling her drink around her glass. 'thank you Alfie.' She said softly as his hand trailed along her back, the black dress he had gotten her, didn't have a back so he ran his fingers along her bare skin. She didn't want the night to end, neither did he.

'You want to keep the night going?' as he paid leading her back outside.

'What did you have in mind?' livy asked innocently. Then she heard music coming from a club next to the restaurant and she perked up.

'You like music?' he questioned and she nodded. 'I'm not much of a dancer with me leg but...' he glanced at the club. 'id really rather not bring you take yet.' She pulled him inside, the music was loud but a slow song played as livy lead him through the crowd. Bodies pressed close, livy sung the song softly as they swayed.

'you got a nice voice kitten.' Alfie said once the song finished.

'thank you,' she kept close to him as a faster song played, people moved more aggressively around them but they stood, swaying slowly in time as everyone spun around them. it could have been seconds, minutes, hours, but Alfie dipped down kissing her in the middle of it all. He kept his head pressed to hers when his lips left hers. Her eyes closed but a smile appeared on her face.

'wow,' she said softly.

'mmm,' he hummed pulling her lips back to his.

Ollie was a nervous fucking wreck as he waited, pacing the apartment for hours. He kept checking the clock as if time would have magically passed in the last two minutes since he last checked. He felt like he couldn't breathe until the head lights of alfies car came pulling up to the street. Ollie ran outside to greet her. she looked happy. She looked really happy as she stepped out.

'Bye Alfie.' She whispered.

'Bye kitten, see you soon.' Alfie said closing the door.

'Hi Ollie.' Livy said as he hugged her, watching alfies car drive off.

'you have fun?' he questioned leading her back inside.

'so much fun!" she exclaimed, she didn't see the worry in her brothers face she was too happy, too filled with joy and excitement of first kisses with Alfie. Alfie. She smiled again, big and wide looking back to her brother as he locked the front door. 'Ollie?' she questioned seeing him clearly. 'whats wrong?'

"Nothing. Just tried.' He lied.

'You didn't have to wait up for me.' she reminded him.

'yes I did.' He told her.

'I'm not a child.' She reminded him. 'I lived on my own for a bit remember? I don't need you to-'

'I'm your brother. If I want to stay up and make sure you get in alright, I'm damn well gonna.' Ollie assured her. 'so you had fun? What did you do? Where did he take you?'

"We went to dinner and then dancing!' livy told him happily.

'Dancing? Alfie?' ollie questioned, with his shit leg.

'He said he didn't want to take me home yet, he wanted to stay out longer with me.' livy told him.

'I'm sure he did.' Ollie muttered.

'whats that?' a smile still plastered on her face.

'You went dancing? That's fun, we haven't been dancing in ages.' Ollie remarked. 'you always loved to sing and dance. Like a fucking gypsy mum would call you the way you moved.' Ollie reminded her.

'maybe my mother was a gypsy and my father an acrobat in the circus?' livy suggested.

'you are probably right love. I'm glad you had fun... Alfie didn't... he was good to you? Didn't-'

'Ollie! Do you think so little of him?' livy questioned.

'no...' yes. 'I just want to make sure I don't have to kick his ass.' Ollie told her.

'no ass kicking needed, Alfie was a perfect gentleman.' Despite that kiss, there was nothing gentle about that. And she couldn't stop picturing his lips on hers again.

'Whats that look?' ollie questioned.

'what look?' livy questioned innocently. 'I'm tired. You said you were tired. I'm fine. I'm happy. I...' she smiled down at her shoes before kicking them off, she ran her hands over the dress. 'hes really something else.' Livy told him. 'ive never met a man like Alfie before.'