Dreams

Camden town.

'Ive been having a dream ollie.' Livy began.

'a dream? Like?' ollie said as he worked going through the order and new recruits for Alfie.

'like the same dream over and over again.' Livy told him.

'that's... a little weird I guess. Whats it about?'

'theres this boy in a tweed jacket, which tweed why?' livy said making ollie laugh. 'and this woman in a sparkly outfit her hair a complete wreck like she was out shagging all night.'

'too much information.' Ollie told her as they walked through the bakery.

'I'm just trying to give you a visual.' Livy informed him. 'anyways. The boys asks for Elizabeth Gray and says that this Elizabeth is his mother she drops her keys and he picks them up, opens the door and she hugs him. That's it.' Livy told him.

'that is... weird.' Ollie agreed.

'I keep dreaming this for the past two weeks. Then I wake up in a sweat and cant fall back asleep.' Livy informed him.

'maybe youre coming down with something. Ill tell Alfie you are sick. Go home and get some rest.' Ollie insisted.

'I don't feel sick.' Livy told him.

'go home and get some sleep. I will let Alfie know-'

'let Alfie know what?' Alfie said coming up behind them.

'hiya Alfie.' Livy said sweetly.

'livy's not feeling well-' ollie began.

'I'm fine, just weird dreams,' she informed Alfie as he pressed a kiss to her lips. No matter how many times he kissed her she still had a smile on her face when he pulled away, ollie looked away, disgusted. His baby sister... he just didn't like it. But so far so good. Livy hadn't been hurt or harmed or threatened in any ways and the extra security Alfie put on her, although livy didn't notice she was too innocent to believe that someone would try and hurt her even after her last job ordeal but still she didn't notice the men circling the place when she was home. She didn't the extra security when she was at The Hardy, singing. She just knew that Alfie and Ollie were keeping an eye out for her. she didn't need to know about the horrors of the world as long as they kept her separate from it.

'Why don't you stay here today?' Alfie offered. 'I got some work that needs to be done in the office you could help me.' Alfie suggested. 'I could keep an eye on you, kiss it better?' livy smiled up at him.

'that sounds very nice.' She told him, leaning up as he kissed her.

'alright, get that sexy little ass in the office while I sort out the hooligans.' Alfie told her smacking her ass with a news paper as she passed. She smirked back at him.