Gorgeous

Camden town

'she looks great.' Alfie noted.' Fucking gorgeous.' He told ollie as livy got up on the little stage a big smile on her lips as she looked out and saw Ollie and Alfie smiling back at her. ollie downed a drink, he hated this. He didn't want her up there, nope he wanted her at home where he could protect her from men like this.

'You're smoke in my hair

Hot and dirty like the london air

That face, baby, it ain't fair

But you don't know, what you don't know

What you don't know'

'shes a natural.' alfie told ollie as livy was up on the stage.

'yes it appears everyone likes her.' olie remarked. He didn't like the way people were staring, men were staringa this sister. He knew she was a lovely woman and a rare breed at that but he didn't like the looks she was getting.

'Ooh-ooh, so you wanna talk about power?

Ooh-ooh, let me show you power'

'that smile, ollie, she knows what shes doing.' alfie remarked leaning back in his booth.

'I eat boys like you for breakfast

One by one hung on my necklace

And they'll always be mine

It makes me feel alive

I eat boys like you for breakfast

And I know that you tried your bestest

I never said it's right

But I'm gonna keep doing it'

'ollie why have you been hiding her from me for so damn long?' alfie questioned his eyes never leaving liv's she smiled over at him.

'I don't know alfie. I just... Shes not jewish?' ollie offered

'what the fuck do I care when she looks like she does! Sings like she does!' alfie told him.

Because shes my sister and I didn't want her caught up in your drama. Ollie thought as he watched his sister obviously smitten with alfie already.

'I'm sick, yeah, I'm sick

And honestly, I'm getting high off it

Do you wanna see a magic trick?

'Cause you don't know what you don't know

But I know

Ooh-ooh, so you wanna talk about power?

Ooh-ooh, let me show you power'

'she certainly has the power...' alfie noted. Ollie ran a hadn through his hair anxiously knocking back a drink. 'relax ollie, shes doing great.'

'I eat boys like you for breakfast

One by one hung on my necklace,' she ran her hand across her neck a smirk on her lips as the men were drooling over her. ollie didn't like this. He had protected her for so damn long and now... Damnit now alfie had her in his grasp and she was going to get hurt.

'And they'll always be mine

It makes me feel alive

I eat boys like you for breakfast

And I know that you tried your bestest

I never said it's right

But I'm gonna keep doing it'

Livy took a little bow as they crowd erupted for her. she grinned over at Ollie happily. She did look happy. She looked happier than he had seen her in years.

Tommy watched from the back of the room, there was something familiar about the woman on stage, her smile? Her eyes? Her voice? He couldn't quite pick it out but there was something about her. but he couldn't stay to find out he needed to get back home.