Do not date my sister

Camden town.

'Alfie please do not date my sister.' Ollie begged.

'What?' Alfie questioned confused he looked up from his stack of paperwork

'Please do not date Olivia.' Ollie repeated

'And why the fuck not? Are you her warden now?' Alfie questioned with a chuckle.

'No it's just-'

'Right, so then im gonna do whatever the fuck I want.' Alfie told him

'Alfie she's my little sister my baby sister-'

'She's not a baby, she's 24 and she's beautiful and a woman like that doesn't stay single long.' Alfie told him.

'Please I don't want her in this world, I don't want her getting swept up in this getting hurt because of us because of what you do.' Ollie pleaded.

'Well she's already swept up in it, isn't she?' Alfie countered 'because you're in this life.'

'I've been trying to keep her out of this for years and I've been doing a damn good job of it too.' Ollie reminded him.

'Great job at keeping her far away for me. But I will tell you something Ollie she is under my protection now. Nothing is going to happen to her I'll make sure that.' Alfie told him.

'You have a lot of enemies Alfie I don't want her getting caught up in that. She's a sweet girl and she sees the good in everyone. I don't want her meeting the wrong people and not seeing the bad and getting hurt. Please Alfie please promise me you'll stay away from her.' ollie begged.

'I can't make that promise.' Alfie informed him looking back at his paperwork

'Alfie please!' Ollie begged, he couldn't lose his sister because of alfies enemies. They would go after alfies weakness and if it was made known that Alfie was dating someone, that he cared about someone then Livy would be a target.

'Get back to work I don't wanna have to tell you again,' Alfie said looking down his paperwork once more. Ollie needed to convince livy but that was going to be difficult considering how happy she was after the first date. But he had to try he couldn't lose his sister in this turf war.