Your sister...

Camden Town

'Youre sister...' Alfie remarked after she left.

'My sister.' Ollie agreed getting back to work.

'Olivia?' Alfie questioned.

'Yeah, that's right.' Ollie told him still walking away.

'why hasn't she been around before?' Alfie questioned following him.

'She has a job, had a job that kept her busy.' Ollie told him.

'Had? What did she do?' Alfie questioned.

'waitress, and a bar maid for a while but... the owner got handsy. I had to settle that.' ollie told him and alfies face pinched.

'you pummel him?' Alfie questioned.

'I did.' Ollie agreed.

'Did he...' Alfie didn't want to say it.

'No, it didn't get that far,' ollie said quickly. 'But Livy didn't feel safe there, she was fired after I did what I did, but she was going to quit anyways... shes been looking for a new job actually but I told her not to worry about it I take care of her.'

'youre a good brother.' Alfie told him.

'Thanks... It was right after our parents died and she was living with a friend of hers but after that with her boss... she moved in with me. I begged her to move in with me. I couldn't protect her if she was so far away.' ollie told him.

'I always need good hands at my pub.' Alfie told him.

'Oh no, that's okay, Livy-' Ollie began.

'Perhaps she could work for me. you know my hands.' Alfie teased waving them in front of ollie. 'Have her stop by, ill interview her.' Alfie said with a grin, before turning back to his office. Ollie did know Alfie's hands. they were large and caused a lot of chaos. Chaos ollie wanted to keep Livy out of at all cost. But as the day went on he knew that Alfie had his sights set on his sister and he wasn't about to stop.

Liv was baking dinner when Ollie got home that night.

'You love to torment me, don't you?' Ollie teased pulling off his coat.

'What else are little sisters good for?' she questioned smiling back at him.

'Alfie...'

'He mention me?' Livy questioned hopefully. 'He is so handsome why didn't you tell me?' livy questioned wiping her hands on a towel.

'Alfie doesn't want you around.' Ollie lied.

'I don't believe you.' Livy purred before pulling the food from the oven, cheesy aroma filled the kitchen.

'He said its not professional and you could get hurt.' Ollie had to convince her that alfie wanted nothing to do with her. it was the only way to keep her safe. 'theres a lot of not to legal stuff there sweetheart, you know what we do.' Ollie reminded her as she gently put the food down to cool on top of the stove. He hugged her from behind wrapping his arms around her and resting his chin on her shoulder. 'I don't want you getting caught up in the madness that is Alfie Solomons.' Ollie told her.

'I get it.' Livy said nodding sadly. 'I wont come by again,' she promised.

When their parents died it had been the two of them. Livy had asked about her birth parents when they were younger but ollie honestly didn't know anything about them. livy questioned where she came from she made up stories a new one every month about her being from a family of circus freaks or gypsies or an actress from the states even. Ollie entertained each and every idea not wanting to shut down her hope but as she grew up, as their parents died, she stopped trying to figure out who she was and accepted who she is, in the here and now. she was happy with her brother. Ollie was ten years older than her and he protected he,r his whole life. He wasn't about to stop now that his boss fancied her.