Heart Shaped Love- Chapter 16

hey guys!:) this willl be my last chapter!!!:( well thank you all for readiny my story everybody! i was really proud that i wwas wrting this story even i sucked at it.. and i really approciate that you guys read my story! everytimme i saw there is a comment, i was really happy!!!:) thanks guys! i wll try to write another story !!!:)

**************************************************************************************************************

i opened my eyes.. i was..in my room.. how..? i dont remeber anything from yesterday..i couldnt really feel anything.. except ..that my head and my stomache was killing me.. like a bitch!!! i sat up..and there was a note on my desk..beside my cellphone..i slowly opened it..veery slowly..

* to my love Summer..*

heey its justin..i had to go to school.. sorry ..well ill stop bby your house for sure today . hope you feel better !:)

from justin.*

so justin broughht me to my house ..im such a bitch.. i had to go to school and talk to him now! i quickly got up  and just grabbed some random shirt and jeans.. and opened my door.

i ran to school as fast as i can. tears weere running down my cheecksand it was blocking my sight but i just wipped them and kept running. i was really tired but i kept running for justin...i opeend the classroom door and searched for justin, my eyes and his eyes met together..  teacher told me to sit down.. grr! she broke our rommantic contacts;) i sat beside justin. we held our hands.. i guess we're good now? i hope we love eachother forever! nothing can come through us.. because we love eachother so much.. i looked at him and he looked at e back. we smiled at eachother .. i love yyou justin fisher!!!!

*********************************************************************************************************

it was bad.. i know..:( well sorry..

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)