Heart Shapted Love- Chapter 11

hiiii thannks for reading my story!:) my readers are getting biggeer and i got more votes! thaank youu soo much! and even you are just reading this, i really approciate that too;) i love you guys!:)

*****************************************************************************************************************

"..i..love you.." uhm did i just hear him teelling me that he loves me?! am i dreaming.? i probably am..please dont wake up! " what?" my voice was shaking.. justin's face wass reeally serious "Summer, whenever i think about you, my heart beats like crazy, i cant stop thinking about you, i cant live without you. " then he kissed me very gently. i kissed him back, smoooooth. justin stopped kissing me and said the best thing ever! " about the kayla thing, dont worry! we broke up..because when you came along, there was no rooom for her, you pushed her out of my heart." sooo sweet right?! i have to tell Alexia about this! then he kissd me on the forhead. my heart was beating crazy. "am i dreaming justin? i..love you too. when you kiss me, it comforts me." why would justin like me though? " want to go to my apartment?"

                                                               * -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Justin opened his apartment door and i said " wow, its amazing!!" justin blushed. " thanks but its kind of messy though sorry " i was feeeling more comfortabe being with justin. hes so cute! " so....." me and justin said it at sameetime. " sorry you can go first" again..! *SILENT* i hate the akward! i broke the silence first. " so we are officially dating now?" justin walked to the kitchen and i followed him. as i stepped into the kitchen, justin dissappeared. " justin?" i asked while i was looking around to find him. suddenly justin hugged me from behind and rested his head on top of my head. " i love you" he said then kissed my top of my head. he asked " did that answer your question?" it was pretty clear, but i said " uhhhm..not rreaallly" i joked. teeheee he looked alittle surprised and laughed. he turned to me so that i would face him then he came closer to me and kissed me again. he kissed me for alittle longer. i backed off from him and laughed. then i just grabbed my coat and ran out his apartment. i ran out because i just wanted to tel him that im mad at him even im not teehee.

********************************************************************************************************

you hated it right? i understand..it was horrible..specially the ending part but its gona getbetter.. i promise! thank you!