He gently placed Lilliana down on his bed and walked to his closet to grab a hoodie.

"Hey Lilly baby, do you think you can go change into this for me?"

All he got was a whimper and her shaking her head.

"Alright baby, is it alright if I change you then" there was a long pause before she nodded her head and sat up with her arms in the air.

He quickly slipped off her shirt and replaced it with his hoodie before removing her pants.

"Okay sweetheart we're going to be right down the hall in our offices, Is that okay?"

Her head immediately shook and she held out her arms. "C-can you guys please stay"

Her eyes were hopeful and both Luther and Alexander couldn't help but to agree.

They both took off their jeans and got on either side of her while pulling the covers over them.

"Is this okay, Angel?" Alexander asked facing her with his hand running through her fluffy blonde hair.

She only nodded and snuggled deeper into her two men.

"I can talk now" Lilliana mumbled

"you don't have to I know you're tired angel" Alexander immediately reassured.

"it's okay, I know the both of you are worried" Lilliana took a deep breath before continuing. "we were talking about my anxiety and then we just got on the topic of dad, I tried the breathing exercises Lucy I really did but I freaked out anyways"

Luther couldn't see her face like Alexander could but he could still sense her sadness, "hey baby its okay, im really proud of you for trying"

Lilliana grabbed his hand that was wrapped around her waist. "Really?"

"Yes really baby, I know how scared you probably were because we weren't there and I am so very proud of you for at least trying" he said while nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck.

"Now baby how did you end up at the library?" Alexander rubbed up and down her arm trying to give some sort of comfort.

"I walked..."

"YOU WHAT?"

Both men shot up from their position on the bed standing. "You walked from therapy all the way to the library, do you not understand how dangerous that was?" Luther was in disbelief.

"Angel, why didn't you just call us, we would've come immediately"

"I um, I didn't want to bother you" Lillianas quite voice whispered. "I wanted to be able to do something by myself for once"

Both men sat back down beside her, " baby, you have to understand that if you need us you call us or talk to us no matter what okay because we will always be there"

then in dawned on them...

"YOU HAD TO CROSS THE DAMN HIGHWAY TO GET THERE" they both yelled at the same time while standing back up.

Lilliana visibly flinched at their tone which cause Alexander's eyes to soften.

He pinched the bridge of his nose before taking a few deep breaths, "what were you thinking Lilliana"

She felt like someone squeezed her heart a little.

She was never Lilliana for him, she was always Angel, always.

Her lip quivered and she pulled her knees to her chest. "I-I'm sorry, I couldn't s-stop myself a-an-and the v-voices"

She felt two sets of arms engulf her body, "baby, hey calm down, it's okay its okay we're sorry for raising our voices like that, how about you explain so we'll understand"