LXVI

Collinwood Manor, 1776

Barnabas had been out again and he got home. I waited for him and when he saw me, he pushed me against the wall and forcefully put his lips on mine. His hand slipped under my robe and he growled when he noticed that I wasn’t wearing anything underneath it.

'You're asking for it,' he growled into my ear. 'You're in big trouble, my love.' He eagerly ripped off my robe. 

I forgot that he wasn’t my lover anymore. 

He stroked my face and neck and finally my boobs. When he realized what he was doing, he gasped and withdrew. But he quickly pushed his face between my boobs again.

'They're so soft,' he whispered. 'So soft… fuck.' 

'Take me,' I whispered.

'No,' he responded.

I grabbed my teddy bear and got out of the room. I let myself fall onto my bed and cried.

Why couldn't Barnabas and I just be together? Why was he my brother? Why?

Barnabas once came home with blood on his clothes. I looked at him. 

'No commentary,' he said. He then undressed and got into the tub. I couldn’t stop staring at his naked body. His back was covered in bruises and bloody wounds.

'Barnabas, you need to clean those cuts first,' I told him. 

I was in another depressed period and I laid in bed the whole day. 

'Can you clean them? I don't want those servants around right now. They’ll only try to seduce me.'

I carefully cleaned his wounds with a wet cloth. He hissed and grabbed my hand.

'That hurts,' he growled in a rather seductive voice.

'Sorry. What happened?'

Barnabas looked at me. 'They made fun of you again. I got so mad and… I lost my self control.'

'You fought?' I asked. 

'Duh. It's hard to see you like this, Venus.' He sighed and looked at me with teary eyes. 

'Barnabas…' I whispered.

'Sorry,' he whispered. A tear fell down his cheek. And another. And then he started to cry.

I put the cloth away and wrapped my arms around him. His body was warm and wet. And he smelled wonderful. 

Barnabas snuggled to me. 'Hmm, that feels wonderful, my dear.' 

'Barnabas… I'm scared.' I suddenly admitted.

'Of what?' He asked.

'Of losing you. I mean, you’re gone on those business trips… and since that stabbing incident… I’m so scared. You’re the only one who matters to me… and… well… you're special to me.'

Barnabas leaned in and then I felt his soft lips on mine. I melted. Barnabas leaned out of the tub so he could kiss me deeper. 

'Nothing will happen to me,' he whispered into the kiss. 'Nothing.'

He let me go and I looked up at him madly in love.

'Barney…' I whispered.

'Ssh,' he whispered in my ear. He then started to wash himself. I watched as he did so. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. His chest…

He then moved down to his crotch. I gasped as I saw it. I couldn’t take my eyes off his big dick. 

He noticed it and gently placed my hand on his dick. He gasped when I started to play with it.

'Venus…' he groaned.

'Please, Barnabas. I need it. I need it…'

'Okay. Just be careful.'

I moved down. He rubbed the head of his dick up against my lips. He was warm and wet. He was already dripping. I licked it off and started to suck his dick.

'My god, Venus!' He nearly screamed. 'My god!'

I giggled and nudged him. 

A/N: 2K GUYS!!! LET'S MAKE IT MORE TOGETHER!!!

If you guys wonder how I'm doing, I'm okay at the moment. But I know that that won't last long. Sigh.