LVI

Hi guys, I'm back... I actually didn't feel like posting, but I forced myself to post because you are probably impatiently waiting for me to update.

My head is one big black whole at the moment. I feel like that I can break if anyone touches me. I'm lost in the dark mist, like Venus says later in this chapter.

Don't worry, I'm not gonna do weird things. I just want to share how I feel because I feel like you guys understand me.

Tomorrow is school again which I don't feel like at all. Maybe I should sit in the back of class so no one sees me.

If you'd like to comment to cheer me up, go ahead.

Anyway, here's my new chapter. Enjoy!

I also remember a time when Barnabas was out and I had to pick him up again. Something what frequently happened for a few days. He stayed away for hours until after midnight. 

It always was a hard job to find him. I was afraid of the dark and feared for rapists. 

It was pretty funny how I found him every time. 

I was at the point where I was madly in love with Barnabas. I was in love with my very own brother. How deep can you sink, Venus Collins? 

My heart overflowed with happiness when I saw him. He was pure bliss.

Once I found him making out with a random woman. Wow, that escalated quickly. It made me so horny when I thought of him saying those things to ME instead of her.

I had been wandering around town and I hadn’t found him yet. 

And then I saw him. He saw me too and he enthusiastically greeted me. 'Hey, Venus!' 

He wasn’t drunk this time. Or not as drunk as he could be sometimes.

I looked into his eyes. No, he was sober.

His eyes… His beautiful brown eyes… I wanted to disappear in them.

And his lovely full lips. I could just kiss them. Should I… What if I did? I leaned in.

'Venus? What are you doing?' He asked.

I was nearly there. I could feel his warm breath on my face. 

'Oh, you wanna hug.' He pulled me close and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

My hand found his and our fingers entwined. We walked home hand in hand. 

Barnabas let go of my hand. 'Fuck, I have to piss again. Wait for me.'

I wanted to go with him and suck his dick.

Whenever I felt depressed, Barnabas tried everything to cheer me up. He got Caesar, who was still a kitten at that time. And when I saw him, my heart melted. Especially when he held his little paws out to me or meowed his soft little meows. 

Barnabas always went with everything I did. He sometimes joined me and we always ended up making out or even having sex. 

When Barnabas kissed me or made love to me, I forgot everything else. The dark mist in my head cleared and the sky turned a lovely light blue. And the sun broke through as I climaxed.

But there would always be a time where the dark mist would return and where I cried my heart out in Barnabas' arms. Barnabas was so sweet to me, he really tried to understand me. 

'I wanna jump off the cliff,' I sobbed.

'NO!' Barnabas screamed furiously. 'Those thoughts aren’t gonna help!' 

'I know, I know…' I sobbed.

'Oh, Venus… I miss you. Please come back. I want my cheerful Venus back.' His voice broke.

'I can't do that on command, Barney…'

'I know.'

'Can you just get the dagger already!' I suddenly screamed out. 'I wanna fucking end this misery!' 

'You're not gonna cut yourself. You’re gonna get the pain in a positive way. Turn around.' Barnabas demanded.

I obeyed. He lifted the skirt of my dress and then I felt a hard slap on my ass. I gasped and turned around to look at Barnabas.

'My god, that turned me on,' I whispered.

He slapped my ass again. I moaned and he chuckled.

He made me count with each spank until I said: 'Enough! It hurts!'

Barnabas smirked at me. 'You liked that, didn't you?'

I nodded. 'But this shouldn’t become a routine.'

'No, no, of course not. But I wanted to show you that there's also positive pain… and now I'm gonna spoil you again.' He threw me on his bed and got on top of me. He ripped off my corset and began to kiss my boobs. 

'My god! Fuck!' I nearly yelled.

He took off my underwear. I felt his finger slip inside of me. I closed my eyes and let out a very loud moan. 

I slipped my hand into his pants. He gasped loudly. My fingers gently wrapped around his dick. I took his dick out and put my mouth on it. 

He immediately started to cum in my mouth. My eyes widened as I tasted it. I couldn’t get used to tasting it. His cum tasted like cream. Like really sweet. 

I couldn’t hold it in and said: 'That's funny, your cum tastes like cream!'

We heard scratching noises at the door. Caesar.

'That cat has to wait a little more… because I'm gonna spoil you again… You’re a good girl… so you deserve to be spoiled.'