XXXIII

‘I missed it.’ Barnabas tells me. It’s been a few days.

‘Missed what?’ I ask.
‘To let you enjoy.’

‘Oh… Uh… haha,’ I chuckle uncomfortably.

‘You don’t want me to?’ he whispers. 

‘You need to pay for what you did first.’ 

‘Oh, you’ve become feisty. Well, do it.’

I begin to stroke his chest through his clothes. He probably likes it, because he’s making some really sexy noises. I wonder how he fucks now. He used to fuck like a tank already - probably he’ll…

‘Oh, so you really want to torture me, huh?’ he turns around with a dark smirk on his face.

‘Oh, look, he’s fully awake again!’ I say while looking down at his crotch. ‘I’d take it out before it rips out!’

‘That’s exactly what I’m gonna do.’ and without any warning, he roughly grabs me and pushes me down onto my bed. He rips off my shirt. Oh, my lord. I’m so ready for this. I nearly scream out when he rips his blouse open. Just seeing his chest is already nearly enough for me to cum.

‘Then take me before I cum already!’ I growl.

He gets on top of me and brings his face really close to mine. 

‘Don’t torture me, Barney. Kiss me,’ I whisper. 

But he just looks straight into my eyes. And without any warning, he plunges himself inside of me.

‘Oh my god! Fuck!’ I scream out. ‘Fuck, Barney!’

He’s not even starting yet, but I’m so turned on that I start to cum already. 

‘That’s fast,’ he tells me. ‘You’ve saved a lot in the last three centuries.’

‘I hope you have too,’ I whisper.

He continues to thrust in and out of me and I just keep on releasing. 

‘Oh my god, you’ve infected me with it! You better prepare.’

‘Where for?’ I ask.

‘This.’ and then he groans so loud that the whole village can probably hear it. He pulls out. 

I lean down.

‘Oh no, don’t… Then I’ll explode,’ he begs. But I ignore him. 

‘Oh, you like playing games, don’t you?’ he growls. ‘Alright, since I’m not the meanest, I’ll give you a reward.’ and then he cums all over my face. 

‘Jesus fucking… That’s a whole eruption!’ I let out.

‘I’ll give you even more eruptions,’ he growls. Then I wake up. 

No, I don’t want it to be a dream! It reminds me of a dream I had after that one evening with Barnabas, when I was fifteen.

Collinwood Manor, 1772

I sat straight up in bed. I dreamed that Barnabas wanted to kiss me. His mouth was near my mouth and then I woke up. It felt very nice, and that made me confused. Was I in love with Barnabas? No, probably because he was the closest to me. It could’ve been any other man.

But, when I got downstairs and saw Barnabas, my stomach nearly turned and I felt tickles which I’d never felt before. God, he was so handsome! 

Barnabas noticed my staring and came onto me. ‘What are you staring at me?’