LVII (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOHNNY DEPP!!)

Hey guys, here's a new chapter! An extra long chapter, since it's Johnny's birtday yay!!!

HAPPY 59TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

I remember when Barnabas had just jumped off the cliff and I got onto the roof of our house.

'Look at me! All of you!' I screamed. 'I'm gonna fucking jump! I'm gonna kill myself too!'

'Barnabas is not among us anymore… I can’t live without Barnabas… He was my brother!'

'I think she doesn't know,' I heard someone say.

'Barnabas! How could you! I hate you! No, I love you! I love you…' my voice got hoarse.

'Come back! I'm gonna fucking throw myself off this roof! I can’t live without Barnabas!' I screamed and sobbed and my lungs hurt.

I felt an arm grabbing mine and then I felt a hug.

I began to cry hysterically. 'Barnabas… Barnabas is dead!'

It suddenly hits me very hard and I fearfully cling to Barnabas. He sees the fear in my eyes.

'How mean! They kept us apart for centuries!' I sob.

Barnabas puts his arms around me and hugs me. 'Ssh, my dear. We're together again now.'

I woke up. It was still dark outside and I tried to go to sleep again. But I was wide awake.

I put on my robe and went downstairs. I was surprised by Caesar rushing past me. 

Barnabas was sitting at the dinner table. He was drinking coffee. I didn’t hear him coming home last night.

He saw me. His dark brown hair was messy and he had bags under his eyes. He looked so fucking amazing. 

'Hungover,' he said when he saw me. 'Fuck. I really should know when to stop.'

I laughed and sat down next to him. 

He took a sip of his coffee. 'Ouch, hot! Shit!'

He went back upstairs and I went along with him. He took a shower and then went back to bed. He told me to lay down with him.

It was nice and warm in his bed. We just laid there in silence. That was until he farted very loudly.

'Fuck, Barney!' I groaned. 'Did you really have to fart that hard?'

'I couldn’t hold it in,' he responded. He snuggled with me. He smelled wonderful and I buried my nose in his neck. Fuck, why was his perfume so addictive?

One of my favorite things about Barnabas was that he walked with a cane. I somehow found that very attractive and sexy. The way his hand rested on it… I sometimes couldn’t stop staring at that hand. 

'I like your cane,' I told him once.

'Thank you,' he responded. 'Why that?'

'I don't know. It's… fascinating.'

'You can hold it for a moment if you want to,' he told me. He always said to people who wanted to see his cane: "Be careful, it's a family heirloom and very important to me." But he didn’t say that to ME.

'You're my sister, Venus. I trust you.'

'Wow…' I whispered as I touched it. I gently stroked the wolf's head at the end of his cane. 

'Pretty,' I said. 'But you said it's a family heirloom. So…'

'Yes. When I pass away, you can have it.' He finished for me.