XLVIII

SMUT!!! FOR ALL THE SMUT LOVERS AMONG US...

I remember Barnabas finding out about me still hurting myself. 

It was so stupid. It was a few weeks after the attempt with the cold. I was cutting into my arm with a dagger. Barnabas came in while I was doing it. At that moment, I hit the wrong place. 

He screamed, rushed to me and was just in time to catch me.

'Oh no! Not again! No!' I heard him yell. 

'No, Venus, stay awake! Don’t lose your consciousness! Don't faint!'

I fainted.

'Venus! Venus! Oh, Venus, please wake up…' I heard Barnabas say in the distance.

I cleared my throat. 

He gasped. 'Venus?'

'B-Barney?' I mumbled. 

'Dumbass!' He yelled and then he slapped me hard in my face. With his flat hand. I screamed out in pain.

'Fuck! Fuck, I didn’t mean to! My god, I'm so sorry!' He began to cry. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

'Venus, stop it. Please stop. I'm begging you. Please stop it… I can’t miss you yet… I want to become old with you. We still need to run our fishing business together!'

'Barnabas…' I whispered.

'Venus, why?' I could hear him sobbing softly and that broke my heart. 

He took my hand and stroked it. 'Venus, I’m not gonna ask this one more time. Stop hurting yourself. Please…'

'I promise…' 

'Promising is not enough.'

'I swear,' I told him. 'Barnabas… Can you please kiss me now?'

'If you want me to.'

'Yeah.'

Barnabas leaned in and put his lips on mine. I moaned satisfiedly and he smirked against my lips. He forced his tongue into my mouth and his hand slipped into my underwear. 

I gasped and clung onto him. 'Fuck, Barney…'

'I can't miss you yet… We can better kiss nicely. We can better have nice sex instead of this shit. You need to go to the doctor. He can help you. And I will help you.'

I nodded. His hand slipped up and he started to fiddle with my corset. Once it was off, he moved down to kiss my boobs. I moaned in pleasure. 

He sucked on my right boob and used his other hand to twist the other. I moaned and sighed and he just smiled. 

'You're beautiful, my dear,' he whispered. 'And you're hot.' He lifted me up. 'And if you’ll really promise me to stop hurting yourself, I’ll give you a warm shower.' 

I was so horny and turned on that I immediately agreed. We showered together and we took a little time for a quick fuck. 

'You're mine,' he growled into my ear.

'And you are mine,' I whispered.

'I sure am yours. I can’t even believe you’re real. I’ve never felt so in love before.'

'I am in love with you too,' I whispered softly.