💫CHAPTER 38: QUEENS💫

Heyyyy minna-sannn 🙋🏻‍♀️ SASAGEYO

EVERYONEEE I'M BACKKKK ┻⁠━⁠┻⁠ ⁠ヘ⁠╰⁠(⁠ ⁠•̀⁠ε⁠•́⁠ ⁠╰⁠)

WELCOME TO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF S2! CHAPTER 38!! (✯ᴗ✯)

Just to clarify things, I change a lot of things in this chapter from the anime, like the time setting. And POVs will be changing a LOT so try not to get confused lol (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

𓆩𓆪 = Pov changing and happening at the same time (especially on that one part of the chapter where you'll see "𓆩𓆪" a LOT )

Long chapter ahead! (⁠☞゚⁠∀゚⁠)⁠☞

So far that's all, so enjoy reading!!! (●♡∀♡)

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

AUTHOR'S POV:

For just over a hundred years, humanity lived in peaceful ignorance within the Walls safe from the threat of the Titans until the day the Colossal and Armored Titans came to Shiganshina District, breaching Wall Maria and reminding humanity of the hell beyond the walls.

Five years later, humanity discovers that some of their Titan foes are hiding among them as humans, and in Stohess District they capture the first of these Titan spies: Annie Leonhart.

[STOHESS DISTRICT, WALL SINA]

(15:40 or 3:40pm)

3RD POV:

Somewhere in Stohess, Erwin is informed of the Scout Regiment's measures to cover the Titan in the Wall. "For now, we've covered the Wall Titan with sheets. We'll take more proper measures after sunset" a scout said.

"I see" Erwin said. "What are we supposed to make of this, commander?" The scout asked. "I never imagined there were Titans in the walls...and also about the Lieutenant.."

"No one did. There were only people who knew, and people who didn't" Erwin said, making his way to the infirmary where Shizu is. 'I need to have a word with her'

Meanwhile, Marlo and Hitch start cleaning the wreckage from the aftermath of the battle between the Female Titan and Eren's Titan, suspicious and bitter towards the loss of innocent lives.

Shizu lay unconscious on the bed. Hange sitting on a chair beside her bed, staring at her friend. She glance at Levi who's leaning against the window, eyes trained at Shizu's chest watching as it rise and fall.