✳️CHAPTER 24: 104TH TRAINING CORPS✳️

HELLO MIN'NA-SAN 🤗♥️

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 24! (≧▽≦)

New AOT characters will be appearing!!

So, I decided to cut the Training arc in two chapters 'cause it's going to be a long arc. Like really long. I hope that's fine (^~^;)ゞ

There's a lot of Timeskips!!!

Anyways, enjoy reading!!

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

YEAR 847
(21 years old)

SHIZU'S POV:

The blazing midday sun shone relentlessly on the citizens of Trost that are busy about their daily lives like bees. I made my way through the crowd with two bags, containing of my essential things and intentionally avoiding the people who's full of sweat and sticky body.

That thought making me wanted to puke but thankfully I manage to stop it. Anyways, you must be wondering on why the hell I'm here under the hot sunny day with tons of people around? Well Erwin gave us a day off and I decided to do some errands.

Black teas, sugar or honey and cleaning supplies. Yup, that's really really important. I only wear civilian clothes consisted of white button up long sleeves shirt that have its sleeves rolled up, tucked in a black pants I'm wearing and a pair of knee length black combat boots.

I invited Levi to come with me but he refused because he still needs to finish his paperworks especially that Hange gave her paperworks to him because she can't do it by reason of her experiments.

Poor Levi.

Speaking of Hange, a few months ago she really enjoyed doing some experiments with the two captured Titans. They served a great services but bad things happen in life.

Chikatilo and Albert are dead.

Hange decided to do an experiment on them however the testing of pain failed. The scouts burned through the nape and killed the both of them. It takes a week for Hange to mourn over them.

Some of think that it's crazy for her to mourn like that because its just Titans. Of course me being offended giving those shits a mere glare is enough to make them shut up.

And I was surprisingly not surprised when after a week, she came back to her old self like nothing just happened. Especially when she bawled her eyes out for seven days at my office.

Well, she's Hange after all, what do you expect? She's a ball of energy that I don't fucking know where she get. Just seeing Hange being energetic, running here and there, watching her just makes me tired.