🔸CHAPTER 15: FRIENDS OR FOES?🔸

HELLO MIN'NA-SAN 🤗❤️

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 15! (≧▽≦)

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG AND A FILLER CHAPTER! (◡ ω ◡)

Before the, you know ( ;∀;)

This chapter is kinda boring so I'll apologize about that hehe(;^ω^)

ANYWAYS ENJOY READING! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

SHIZU'S POV:

It was morning and today the light is oddly bright, casting the birds into dark shadows against a sky of palest blue. Their wings beat, hugging the air as they drift on unseen thermals. I was making my way to the training grounds where I'll meet the trio with Flagon.

I instructed Flagon to gave them a tour around the Hq first so they are not confused and get lost on the Hq especially when it's big like a castle. I have seen them when I arrived the training grounds and I can make out their faces.

Isabel's excited but there's a hint of nervousness in her eyes, Furlan have a calm face and like Isabel, he's nervous too while Levi have a straight face and glaring directly at Flagon who have a angry face 'Ugh don't tell me he's being an ass again? For fucks sake it's early in the morning!!' I thought.

"Don't think that you can do some soldiers stuff-" "Flagon, it's 8:30 in the morning for fucks sake. Give them a break" I said boredly while he flinched and turned to me. He glared at me and I raised an eyebrow at him, he gritted his teeth and slowly saluted.

"I'm guessing that you already give them some tour around the Hq?" I ask him. He nodded "Yes ma'am, but I have a hard time telling them to follow me! Especially that short-" but I cut him off. "I didn't asked for whatever the fuck is your complains, I asked you a yes or no question" I said and walked passed him.

I turned to the trio who saluted at me except for Levi who just nodded at me. Flagon noticed and glares at Levi "Hey! Why don't you salute?! It's a superior-" I sighed cutting him off "Flagon enough, we don't have all day. I still need to clean my office" I said tiredly.

"All of you follow me" I said which they did leaving an irking Flagon because they just followed me immediately. I looked over my shoulder and give him a smirk and looked forward again. I heard a snort coming from Isabel.

"So, today the three of you will be doing the trainings we do here. But first we need to get each of you a horse that you will be owned and let's say you will bond with them. Next is the hand-to-hand combat with the other fellow scouts which is a simple one.

Then, you guys will be testing your balance which is we're going to skip that because obviously, the three of you already knew how to use 3DM gears" I said and turned around to looked at the three of them.