🔹CHAPTER 2: THE SILVER AND BLONDE HAIRED GIRLS🔹

Hey guys 👋
This is your author avocadorable
🥑. Welcome to the second chapter!!!😊

Sorry about the title 😅 I know it sucks (─.─|| so I'm so sorry!!

Anyways happy reading!!(~ ̄³ ̄)~💞

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

8 YEARS LATER...

AUTHOR'S POV:

In the village of Eldia's tribe.....

A beautiful and sunny day, you could see the beautiful blue sky. You can see some soft clouds in the clear sky. The sky is as blue as the ocean. The sun is shining brightly in the sky, not far from the ocean you can see a beautiful and large palace.

Palace where a king lives. We all know that king means the king is helpful especially to his subjects. But that is where you go wrong. The palace is big and beautiful, but even though the palace is beautiful that doesn't mean that it was like what we see and the people who live there are decent.

The rich, friends of the king were also in the palace, if the king called them his friends well more like allies. We cannot deny that the palace and the people there in the palace are beautiful, dressed in fancy clothes, dressed in brilliant innumerable jewels and the wealth.

But if you looked carefully, behind and outside the palace can be seen its opposites, in other words if there are rich people there are also poor people. The houses are not pompous like in the palace, the houses here are just made of woven patchwork. People not that clean and instead of beautiful and expensive clothes, they wear dirty and torn clothes.

If the palace has delicious, appetizing and satisfying food, the poor people have nothing to eat if there are, any leftovers from the palace or if they can find anything in the trash. There is a lack and no money here, if there is any, people rarely have money here.

Because of the lack of food, the people here are dying and falling like flies. Even between children or adults. If you're wondering why people are like this outside the palace or why the king doesn't help them it's because he doesn't care about it.

One of the small woven houses, there was a little girl sitting at the top of the roof of their 'house'. Her silver locks are simultaneously dancing in the wind. Her violet eyes looking at the big palace. The poor people like her who live in dirty and close-knit households, who dreams of being rich, have a good lifestyle, and a rich life.

The poor people like her see and worships the king as a god or deity. But this little girl doesn't worship the king and does not aspire like other poor people. Her eyes were fixed on the palace full of hate.

She removed her gaze from the palace towards the sky. She stared at the blue sky looking at the fluffy clouds, predicting whatever shape she saw. And her beautiful eyes caught something in the sky, well it's actually not just a thing it's actually a bird. A bird freely soaring in the clear sky. She slowly raised her little hand, hoping she could reach it.

SHIZU'S POV:

I slowly raised my little hand, hoping I could reach it. "Hey little bird, how does it feel to fly?" I whispered into the air. And I slowly lowered my hand and I turned my gaze back to the palace.

My gaze suddenly harden while looking at the palace where the 'king' lives. I scoffed 'psh, king? what kind of king neglects his subjects?' I thought while rolling my eyes. My piercing voilet eyes are full of hate.