🔸CHAPTER 13: THE SURVEY CORPS'🔸

HEY MIN'NA-SAN 🤗♥️

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG CHAPTER!<( ̄︶ ̄)>

THERE'S ALSO GONNA HAVE SOME FEW TIMESKIPS! ^_^

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 13!!(◠‿◕)

ENJOY READING!!(◠‿・)-☆

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

3RD POV:

The scout give them a tour around the headquarters. Shizu walked beside Nanaba while Hange gushed like a kid. "Look at that! Man, I can't believe I'm here at the Survey Corps!" Shizu and Nanaba glance at each other then shrugs.

Because of the noise Hange was making, the other scouts who were exercising were looking at her. But the scouts' attention was brought to Shizu who's walking with the newbies with a bored face.

They looked at her in wonder and some of them are thinking the same thing 'A new pretty member'. The rest of the scouts who were jogging stumbled because they were not looking where they were going instead they looked at Shizu.

After a few minutes of touring, the scout showed them the barracks where they'll be sleeping. Shizu, Hange and Nanaba are in the same room with three beds. Before the scout go, he gave them the Survey Corps' uniform and a green cape, telling them that they need to change because that the new members which is them are going to introduce later.

TIMESKIP.....

The ten new comers walked outside wearing their new uniforms. They wear the same uniform they did in the training corps'. A short, light brown jacket with the logo on both shoulders, on the front left pocket and on the center of the back, a light-colored shirt, a dark brown sash around the waist covering the hips, white pants, and dark brown knee-high leather boots.

But instead of a logo that is two crossed swords, they have a logo of the Survey Corps' in their brown jackets: The Wings of Freedom. All of the other scouts were already lined up. They was told to stand up infront of them all on top of a podium.

Shizu had her hands inside her pockets wearing a bored expression. "Attention all troops!!" A man with a short brown hair basically screamed. "The ten freshly new graduates and new recruits you see standing up here are our new comrades that will be fighting alongside us, starting today! Alright, go on, all of you introduce yourselves to everyone"

A young man who had brown hair that he styled in a pompadour. He had a prominent nose and he stepped forward, saluting "Gelgar, nice to meet you" he said nodding. He was followed by a guy that had short hair that seemed to be pointing towards the back of his head, he saluted "Henning"

Another guy followed him and saluted he had short, smooth, light hair parted down the middle. He was of average height and build "Moblit Berner, nice to meet you"