✳️CHAPTER 25: 104TH TRAINEES' BATCH GRADUATION✳️

HELLO GUYS!! <( ̄︶ ̄)>

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 25! (☆▽☆)

And this is the part 2 of the last chapter like what just I said :-D

In this chapter, you'll notice that I didn't include that one training where they're in a snow or something like that so yeah and the OVA 3, 'cause it'll just extend the chapter and I'm lazy (^~^;)ゞ

ENJOY READING!! ;)

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

SHIZU'S POV:

TIMESKIP.... (🥑: So this is the continuation of the last chapter ^^)

The sun is setting and the people are gathering around the big boar and I watch on the sidelines

The sun is setting and the people are gathering around the big boar and I watch on the sidelines. "Behold! Make way for the majestic boar meat! Make way! Make way!" Connie exclaimed tp the crowd as they cheered.

 "Behold! Make way for the majestic boar meat! Make way! Make way!" Connie exclaimed tp the crowd as they cheered

(🥑: She's so precious😤<3)

I watch as Sasha happily sing on the top of the boar "Meaty-meat! Meaty-meat!" Not far from my left, I saw Jean, Armin and Annie. "For fuck's sake!" He frustratedly said.

3RD POV:

Shizu sigh deciding to walk towards the building where the trainees and her currently staying for the night. She saw Mikasa lifting up three boxes from the stocks and decided to help her. "Hey Mikasa. Do you mind if I help?" She asked.

Mikasa turn to face her, shaking her head "No, I don't mind. Thank you, Shizu" she said nodding at her friend. Shizu smile at her, picking up some boxes "Where do you put this?" Shizu asked "Follow me" Mikasa simply said and Shizu nodded.

On the wagon, Eren grunted finding it hard to lift a box. He sigh before trying again but failing then his attention turn to Mikasa who's carrying three boxes and Shizu who's carrying three boxes in each hand without breaking a sweat.

Shizu is casually walking while whistling a song, lightly bending down to drop the boxes. Eren's face confronted in shock and horror while sweatdropping, watching the two ladies. Watching Mikasa and Shizu carried boxes without a sweat slaps Eren's pride really hard.