✳️CHAPTER 26: THE BATTLE OF TROST (PART 1)✳️

HELLO GUYS 😊

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 26! (◡ ω ◡)

I'm not gonna lie when I said that I'm excited to write this arc hehehehe...

This is going to be a long chapter so I'll cut it in two chapters!! :)

There's a lot of POVs on this arc so I'll be using the 3RD POV ^^

ENJOY READING!! ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

SHIZU'S POV:

It was a nice day, it was 10:00 am in the morning and the whole scouts is outside the Hq. Preparing for the expedition. I'm wearing my scout uniform plus the cape but instead of the white pants of the uniform, I'm wearing a black pants. I slip my ring on my right index finger.

I was standing there with Hange clinging to my body like a leech. Early this morning, I surprised her and the squad on the mess hall and I can see how they're happy seeing me. And that was an hour ago.

Meaning, Hange has been clinging to me for an hour.

"Hange, can you please let go now? You're kinda heavy you know" I said followed by a sigh. "But it's unfair! We just saw you again then you'll leave immediately?!" Hange whined.

I sighed "Hange, I need to get the files of the cadets that will be joining us" "But still! I miss catching Titans with you and especially seeing your Titan in action" she said as her face engulfed by her creepy blush.

"Maybe next time Hange. There's still a lot of expeditions that will happen, you know? Besides, later after the expedition, we'll see each other again. So stop whining, okay?" I asked and she nodded before grinning creepily.

"Then I'll be able to do experiments on your body? I've missed youuuuuu" she said, cackling like a madman afterwards. I scrunched up my face, wrapping my arms around my body "Hange, your being creepy again, I swear" I said , slowly scooting away from her.

Then I heard Levi clicked his tongue "Tch, she's always creepy. I don't even know why I'm in the same building as her" he said. I chuckled before looking for my horse, Nozomi.

"Nozomi, come here!" I called, finally spotting him with Levi's horse beside mine. I raised an eyebrow as the two horses walked towards me then Hange talk.

"You know, yours and Levi's horse are really close. And I come in a conclusion that Nozomi is Levi's horse' mate" She said. My mouth formed a 'o', nodding "So they're like, together, together?" I asked.

Hange chuckled at my words but nodded "Yup! And I can't wait them to have babies! Just imagine how cute they are and I'll-" "Hange, calm the fuck down. They're horses, not a Titan that you always experimenting" I scolded and jested.

She pouted, finding out that I knew her plans-wait, then shadow cast my eyes before asking lowly "Hange, your not planning that, right?" Hange squeaked before running away. I sigh before turning to Levi who's already looking at me.

I tilted my head, quirking an eyebrow at him and he clicked his tongue, looking away. I look at our horses and I remember something "Hey Levi," he huffed in acknowledged "What's the name of your horse? I don't remember anything about that" I asked.

He blinked boredly "No, she didn't have any. Why do you asked, brat?" and I gasped, not because of the 'brat' thing but the fact that he didn't gave his horse a name. "Levi, she's been your horse for years and you didn't gave her a name?" I asked in disbelief.