✳️CHAPTER 30: LOVE? WHAT'S THAT?✳️

Hey guysssss (≧▽≦)

WE'VE REACH CHAPTER 30!!
✧\(>o<)ノ✧

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 30! ^^.

ENJOY READING!!

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

5 DAYS LATER....(54 days before the expedition)

(15:15 or 3:15pm)

SHIZU'S POV:

Five days since Eren's first experiment and it ended in a bad yet good way. For me, this passed days have been a sleepless nights for me. Wondering why? Well because of that dumb question of Hange's.

"It got me thinking......do you like like each other?"

What does Hange meant by that? Like like? The hell was that? Do I like like, Levi? I didn't know what Hange meant by that question yet everytime it crossed my mind, it all gets me whooshy and flustered.

I gotta admit it, it's not bad but not good either considering that it's messing up my head and my sleep schedule. Not only that but I noticed that is Levi acting....differenly.

For example, he's preparing me some teas even though it's not our tea time or it is not his turn to make some. Its not I don't like it but it is weird but in a good way? Is that even possible?

See what I told you? It's messing up my head! That question and this feelings is making me stupid. More like act stupid, especially infront of Levi. I ask Hange with this but she just told me that....

"Ehehehehe that, my lovely friend is love (♡ω♡ )"

What is that L word? Not that I know. I need help to understand this feelings and I can't ask Hange anymore with this because she'll tease me so no. I could ask Erwin but he is busy with the upcoming expedition. Mike? No, he's busy too and the same goes for Nanaba.

Levi? No, because he's the reason why I'm feeling this. I could ask for Petra's help but I also noticed that she's acting different from her usual cheery and sweet self.

She's rather silent sometimes but she still act shy around me. I ask her if she's alright and she said that I don't have to worry about it. I'm thinking that it is something personal so I didn't pry anymore.

Not only that question is bothering me but those memories of mine thousands years ago, came flooding in my mind. Especially him. I'm certainly sure that Levi is Rivaille. I even asked Hange if reincarnation is such a thing and she said that she didn't know herself.

And the fact that Levi is Rivaille it got me slightly nervous and there's some weird things fluttering in my stomach. What the hell is that? Rivaille is my friend and the same goes to Levi, so why do I feel the same thing about them?