𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

??? POV:

YEAR ???

Thump...
Thump...
Thump...
Thump...

RUNNING.

Running. That's what I'm doing right now. My small feet are running as fast as they can. It's so quiet, so cold. The only thing I can hear is my heavy breathing and the pitter patter of every steps I take that bouncing through the walls of the alley I'm running in.

My silver hair is flowing to the air, the chill wind of the night is slapping my face as I run. Running from what? Well running from two people whose face is full of anger. You maybe wondering why. It's because I slit their friends throat, yes I slit their troat. Why? because.....

30 minutes ago...

I don't know where am I but I know one thing, I'm not at anywhere near my home. My little self is walking in the quiet street. Everyone is asleep. It's so quiet the only thing i can hear is the wind silently blowing through the night. Then I hear laughter, I look to my right and saw two, no three drunk shits walking wobbly.

I stare at them with a blank look then one of the guy take a notice of me and walk to me. "Hey little kid are you lost?" the guy 1 (can't think of a name lmao ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ) ask with something glinting his eyes and I don't like it so I continue to stare at him with my blank look.

Then the guy 1 laughs at my lack of answers. "She looks scared and look at her even though she was a kid I can't deny that she's pretty" guy 2 cackled "hey little girl wanna come with us don't worry will help you find your parents" guy 3 smile creepily at me.

But I just stare at them for 5 seconds then I turn my back to them and continue walking. 'I don't have time for their shits 'cause I'm busy looking for someone, someone who can help me with my situation. A someone who's like me.'

"Hey little girl were not done talking to you" guy 1 said with a smirk in his face. 'Disgusting'. He place a hand on my right shoulder and oh boy his gonna regret that because I raise my left hand and place it over his hand which is in my right shoulder and raise my right hand which is clutching a small pocket knife all this time and I turn around, my left hand that is now clutching hard in his right hand and never leave it's place and I swing my right hand and slice his arm.

Guy 1 yelped in pain and cradle his now bleeding right arm " And I'm done with you" I said in monotone voice with a blank face and my violet eyes glowing with annoyance. Some blood splatter at my face and my dress 'Ew' . I look at him dead in the eyes. "Y-you little bitch!!" Guy 1 screams in anger. His friends going in for assistance looking at his bleeding arm.

Because of anger he charged at me with his left fist balled. I easily avoided the incoming fist 'Stupid' I thought. Every punch he swing I just avoided it, his friends are just watching us like a fucking show. 'Man this is boring' I boringly thought. I know this guys are bad people you know pests I this place. Their criminals and shits, like I said their pests. Especially this guy he killed a lot of people.

You must be wondering why I know that well I just 'know'.I had enough and kick him where the sun doesn't shine his knees buckled and I winced at the site 'ouch poor thing' I thought." You b-bitch!!" he said while in pain and I look at him in disgust. "You killed a lot of people am I right?" His head snapped up and look at me in horror and confusion on why I know that. "I'll take that as a yes then" my voice void in emotions.

Then he suddenly stand up and charged at me willing to kill me because his afraid that I know that "I'll kill you little bitch!" he shouts in anger. I just look at him boredly waiting for him to come closer. Again I avoided him and kick his shin. He's on his knees while I go behind him then I thug his hair and brought my knife in his troat and pausing, the tip of the knife is just in his troat, he gulp and pause in fear.

"You know pests like you need to be banished in this world. Killing people especially women who don't know how to defend themselves and dirting them like a pig is unforgivable." I said in his left ear with disgust and monotone voice.

The guy tremble in fear and if you're wondering where's the other two pests are well let's just say their frozen in their spots afraid to move because they don't know if they move I'm going to kill their buddy here 'pussies' I thought.

Without hesitation I slit his troat an let go of him. I walk to go in font of him and watch him trying to cover his troat to stop the bleeding. A second pass, he slowly lay on the ground taking his last breaths. Then I look at his eyes with my violet piercing eyes his eyes slowly loosing it's life and I said "you humans are more disgusting than them and after the crimes you've committed I can say there's nothing wrong in killing you, right?" my voice and face void of emotions.

I hear a yelp followed by a gasp "You k-killed h-him" guy 3 said 'no shit Sherlock I don't kill him isn't it obvious?' I thought sarcastically and rolled my eyes " you monster" guy 2 said. "Wow says the guys who killed many women" I replied with monotone voice and with sarcastic. Then I turned my back to them and I run.

PRESENT....

Now you guys know why am I running. My face have some splatter of blood, my white tattered dress have some too but the thing is it's not mine. My feet is full of scratches, of course it's full of scratches it's not easy to run in just barefoot you know.

I can hear them chasing me, I can hear their heavy footsteps following me. Angry shouts can be heard in once a peaceful night. People now is worse than the people I know before. They're worse than them.

When I rounded around the corner I bumped into something or someone and I fall on my butt 'what the..' "Hey kid are you alright?" asks the one who I bumped to. I slowly look up and saw a man's face. Well I didn't technically saw his face but he's maybe in his 20's he have some blonde hair and gorgeous kind blue eyes.

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

Hello min'na-san!!🤗
I hope you guys like my prologue!
I'm happy writing this 'cause this is my first.( ꈍᴗꈍ)💓
Don't worry I'll be posting the first chapter later or tomorrow.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

LOTS OF LOVE 💞
YOUR AUTHOR: AVOCADORABLE 🥑

1224 words

[Published: 12/20/21]

[Edited: 03/06/23]