🔸CHAPTER 10: DÉJÀ VU?🔸

HEY! HEY! HEY! MIN'NA-SAN! 👋😁

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 10!!(・∀・)

THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY LONG CHAPTER!!

THERE'S ALSO GONNA BE A LOT OF TIMESKIP <( ̄︶ ̄)>

ENJOY READING!!(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

SHIZU'S POV:

DREAM....

'Hm? I feel so weird and I don't know why. Everything around me feel so weird' I thought. I open my violet eyes expecting to see the wooden ceiling but instead, my eyes meets a dark starry sky.

My face scrunched up in confusion 'Huh? I thought I was in bed? Weird I didn't even remember falling asleep outside' I thought. My eyes widens when 'wait don't tell me that everything happened earlier is just a dream?' thinking about the 3 guys and Erwin saving me.

I shook my head 'no, I'm 100% sure that all of that is true'. I shifted on my 'bed' and grip it. I was hoping to feel the soft bed but I was wrong when I feel that it's not.

I sat up and looked down seeing some sands. 'What the hell?' I thought grabbing a handful of sand and watched it as it slowly fall from my hand towards the ground.

I stood up still looking at the sand confused then I looked up to see that I'm in a place with endless of sand. 'Where am I?' I thought. I looked down to the ground again and furrowed my eyebrows, tilting my head.

My shadow that was on the ground infront of me, it's looks like that some source of light is coming from behind me. So I turned around and my eyes widens in awe when I see where the light came from.

Infront of me is a beautiful shining large tree and it have some long branches that stretches so wide. There, white soil covers the ground and paths manifest as trails of light in the sky.

 There, white soil covers the ground and paths manifest as trails of light in the sky

"Wow.." I breathe out but something beside the tree. I squint my eyes and see that it was a child 'who is that?' "Shizu...." My eyes widens when I recognize that voice. "Ymir?" I said and the child step forward "Shizu" she said while giving me a smile.

I was right in thinking who it was and my eyes glisten when I see her "Ymir!" and I run towards her. She opened her arms and I didn't hesitate to jump in, hugging her. "Ymir! It's been so long!" I said.

She hummed and nodded "It is, I apologize for not being there for you" she said while letting go of our hug. I shook my head "It's fine. You're just doing what's right" I said. After talking for minutes of if I'm alright or if someone hurts me but I said that she doesn't have to worry about it.