🔸CHAPTER 16: MELANCHOLY🔸

HELLO MIN'NA-SAN 🤗♥️

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 16! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

THERE'S GONNA BE SOME FEW TIMESKIPS!! ( ´◡‿ゝ◡')

ANYWAYS, ENJOY READING!(●♡∀♡)

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

1 WEEK LATER....

SHIZU'S POV:

A week have been passed and two weeks more before the 50th expedition outside the walls. It's been a week since my encounter with Isabel on the women's shower room and since then, we became friends.

Isabel even introduced me to Furlan and Levi even though they already know who I am. They're not that bad to be honest. Between the trio, Isabel is the one really I'm close to, while Furlan is kinda awkward whenever I'm near him or I'm talking to them.

While Levi? Well you must be thinking that we're awkward at each other which is not. Because we have so many things in common! We don't talk that much when I'm with them but it's not uncomfortable though. Isabel even said that I'm a version of female Levi which caused Levi to make her clean their room.

I was with Hange and Nanaba, on either side of me and we just finished lunch. Hange have her nose on the notes she wrote about the Titans while blabbering about it.

"So, just think about it! If the commander decided to give me permission to capture some Titans, I'll be able to test them!" She said then continues.

"AHHHHHHH JUST THINK ABOUT IT! I WAS WONDERING WHERE THE TITAN ATE ENDED UP! OOOHH I WANNA OPEN THEIR STOMACH AND-" she said crazily with some creepy blush but Nanaba cut her off.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa Hange stop it will you! It's disgusting and we just finished lunch! Ughhh I think I'm gonna puke" she said while slightly gagging. I scrunched up my face in disgust "You better fucking clean it up then" I said to Nanaba and she gave me a cheeky smile.

"Anyways, Shizu I've noticed that you have been really close to those trio these pass week" Nanaba said. "Well yeah" I simply said. "The other scouts noticed it too and they're saying that you're giving them some special treatment" Nanaba added.

I blinked "Special treatment? Does Furlan almost having a broken nose is a kind of special treatment? Because if it does, then it's fine for me to give them the same treatment" I said boredly, thinking that day a week ago when he wanted to spar with me because he wants to see if he's strong and he said to me not to hold back.

Which I did and resulting him in almost having a broken nose because I punched him in the face. Isabel laughs at Furlan while Levi scrunched up his nose in disgust because of the bloods.

Nanaba laughs "Well that's kinda funny though. But seriously, I heard some of the scouts telling it to the commander" she said rolling her eyes. I rolled my eyes "So? I don't care about those suckers. They can kiss my ass" I said boredly.