✳️CHAPTER 33: 57TH EXPEDITION (PART 1)✳️

Hey guysssss <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Welcome to Chapter 33!! (◕ᴗ◕✿)

So I'll be using the 3rd POV in this chapter, just wanna say that ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Enjoy reading!! (人*'∀`)。*゚+

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

3RD POV:

The Scout Regiment soldiers enter the area beyond the Walls, beginning the expedition. Shortly afterward, Mike notices a Titan with his keen smell and even though Hange is interested in it, the support squad rushes to deal with it in order to keep the Titan away from the main squad.

As they engage the Titan, Sasha watches in fear, but her squad leader tells her to focus and just let the supporting squad deal with the situation.

Eren recalls Gunther's words about how the support squad will only be able to support them until reaching an old town; after that, they will have to rely on the Long-Distance Enemy Scouting Formation developed by Erwin.

Eren then asks Oluo whether he thinks that the new recruits and his friends will be able to defeat Titans. Shizu who have their squad near Eren's heard him. Oluo turn his head to face Eren "Huh? What have you been doing the past month?" Oluo started.

"Listen, brat... The most crucial part of and expedition is how you avoid fighting Titans—" but he bites his tongue again before finishing his sentence. Shizu scoffs "Seriously? Talking while on your horse? You idiot" she bluntly said, looking blankly at him.

The other squad members laugh at what she had said while Oluo grumbles incoherent words under his breath and Shizu smirk, taunting him.
'Shizu can be childish sometimes' Eren thought.

"Go into long-range scouting formation!" Erwin orders everyone to enter the formation. Shizu turn to Eren "Don't piss your pants, Eren. See ya" she said as she felt eyes on her.

Her violet eyes landed on Levi's grey eyes. Shizu blink, giving a small nod at him before turning to Armin "Let's go, Armin" she said and he nodded then they followed Ness leaving a frowning Levi.

"If I tell you that the whole squad will die tomorrow, can you save them?"

"And don't worry, I'll make sure that they're fine"

Levi mentally shook his head and click his tongue "Tch, let's go" he orders the squad and they followed him to their formation.

Armin is galloping beside Shizu, Reiner and Jean with them. "See ya, Armin and Captain Shizu" Reiner said before going to his position. "Armin, if you run into a Titan, don't piss your pants! Or else that will be embarrassing to Captain Shizu!" Jean said, also going to his position.