🔹CHAPTER 6: THE CURSE🔹

HELLO MIN'NA-SAN 🤗♥️

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 6!

⚠️ MAY CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS,BLOODS AND SLIGHT GORE ⚠️

THERE'S ALSO GONNA HAVE SOME FEW YEAR TIMESKIPS

ENJOY READING!(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

3RD POV:

The forest are peaceful, the sunlight seeping through the leaves of the trees. Many sounds can be heard, the wind whistling softly, branches creaking, the rustling of the leaves, insects humming, and there is also running footsteps from the grass can be heard along with some giggles. There's two kids running in the woods.

SHIZU'S POV:

Ymir and I happily run to the forest, it's so peaceful. The morning breeze hit my face and my silver locks dance with the wind. 'So this is what it feels like to be free' I thought. 'But something's not right, why would the King free us?'

I snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Ymir called me "Shizu look! It's so pretty!" she beamed while pointing at the small flower field. 'Shizu stop thinking things like that. Ymir and I are free. We're free' I thought as I shook my head and walk towards her.

We sat on the ground which is full of different vibrant colors of flowers. But one flower caught my eyes. It's the same color as my violet eyes, I slowly and carefully pick it. I trace my fingers to it's lovely petals "its so pretty" I whispers.

Then I feel something weigh on my head I look up and see that Ymir is smiling at me and her hands are outstretched, meaning she put something on my head

Then I feel something weigh on my head I look up and see that Ymir is smiling at me and her hands are outstretched, meaning she put something on my head. I raised my right hand to feel what is it and I grasp it in my hand.

I lowered my hand and saw a flower crown made out of the violet flowers just like the flower I'm holding. "I thought I would make you a flower crown and I chose the violet flower to match your eyes."

"Thank you Ymir" I said and hugged her. We let go and I ask "how did you do this? can you teach me?" She smiled "Of course! And don't worry it's just easy!" So I pick a white flowers for her and we start making some flower crowns.

After a few minutes, I finally made a flower crown and I gave it to Ymir "here this is for you" "thank you Shizu!". We stand up and continue to walk inside the forest. We're free but the thing is we don't know where we are going.