🔸CHAPTER 17: THE DEITY TITAN🔸

HELLO MIN'NA-SAN 🤗♥️

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 17! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG CHAPTER!! (☞゚∀゚)☞

But this chapter is going to be last chapter of the No Regrets!

Meaning the next chapters will be on Season 1 of AOT!!

You see the title? HEHEHE (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

⚠️ MENTIONS OF BLOODS AND GORE, BEWARE⚠️

ANYWAYS, ENJOY READING!(●♡∀♡)

══════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════════

3RD POV:

Levi felt someone pushed him and he turned around to see that it was Shizu then a 17m Titan behind her and about to devour her. He reached his hand out, hoping he could save and reached her but the Titan closed it's mouth, biting Shizu's right hand in process.

Levi stare at the Titan in horror, he could've save her but instead she's the one who saved him. 'Not again' he thought. It's really hurts to lose someone. Levi remembered Shizu's soft smile before she got eaten.

Levi heard a scream and he turned to see that a scout is looking at the Titan in fear. The scout witness Lieutenant Akira got eaten by a Titan and because of fear, the scout manuevered away to where the other scouts are.

"Coward" Levi said looking back at the Titan, glaring at it and he was expecting the Titan to also devour him but he was wrong. Because the Titan just stared at him with it's big eyes and run away, leaving a dumbfounded and confused Levi.

"What?" He said confused but he shrugged it off and slowly stand up. He looked down to see that his gas is already empty and clicked his tongue "Tch". If he still have some gas, he can dig Shizu out in that disgusting Titan and he didn't care if it was disgusting, just to get her.

But sadly he didn't have any gas left. He looked at the Titan who are running away "Oi, where do you think your going? Come back here you ugly piece of shit and give her back" he said darkly, staring at the now gone Titan and slowly fall into his knees thinking that he lost someone again.

At the outside of the forest, the Survey Corps' scouts just made it out of the forest, stopping in the middle of the plain field. "Shizu is still inside the forest!! We have to get her back!" Hange exclaimed to Commander Shadis with concerned and scared voice. She's scared that she might lose her bestfriend.

The commander shook his head "There's to many Titans lurking inside the forest and we can't risk loosing many soldiers" he said. Erwin wanted to go back at the forest too with Mike feeling the same.

"So?! Is Shizu being left behind is fine!!" Hange exclaimed glaring at him while Nanaba is stopping Hange from ripping Shadis' hair off.

Then they heard some zipping noises and the scouts are expecting to see Lieutenant Shizu but no, it was a scout that falls and came tumbling to the ground. The scout run towards the Commander and gripping his shoulders.