✳️CHAPTER 22: ILSE LANGNAR'S NOTEBOOK✳️

HELLO MIN'NA-SAN 🤗♥️

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 22! (≧▽≦)

This chapter and the events happened here is on the AOT OVA 1!

I know they find Ilse's notebook at the year of 850 but I just decided to changed it (^~^;)ゞ

This chapter is going to be a filler one AGAIN (sorry about that (• ▽ •;)

ENJOY READING!! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

╔═════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════════╗

AUTHOR'S POV:

A week ago, at the hands of the Colossal Titan and the Armored Titan, who appeared out of thin air, their ordinary lives were reduced to rubble with the wall.....

SHIZU'S POV:

Mankind abandoned Wall Maria. We lost one-fifth of our population and one-third of territory, pushing our outermost border back to Wall Rose. However, not all mankind has given in to the Titans.

The city guards continue to work on strengthening the walls. Also, we the scouts also haven't given up and this is the reason for us to continue fighting.

I was fiddling with my ring and I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear someone call me. "Oi, brat. Are you listening?" Levi asked. I whipped my head to the left where Levi ride on his horse beside me. "No, I'm not" I said and give him a small grin.

He clicked his tongue "Tch, I said Erwin wanted us to keep an eye at shitty glasses. You know how she acts outside the walls" he said dully and I nodded "Don't worry, I got it" I said giving him thumbs up.

You must be wondering what we're doing right now? Well here we are, the scouts in the Trost District gate are preparing to set a foot in the Titans' territory once more with of course, Commander Erwin infront.

The clanging of the bell meets our ears indicating that the gate will open soon. "Thirty seconds until the gates opens! All troops, prepare to move out!" Erwin exclaimed. On Levi's left, rides beside him was Hange who keep whining about how long it's take to open the gates.

 On Levi's left, rides beside him was Hange who keep whining about how long it's take to open the gates