-12. New Friends Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Ayana: You are annoying, you know that?

"Heh, I get that a lot angel~"

Ayana: Stop calling me that!

"So mind telling me about this person or is it going to be a surprise, baby?"

Ayana rolled her eyes. "He's a celestial dragon."

Dean eyes widened.

Ayana: This is why I didn't want you to know. You probably will chicken out.

"Feisty girl you are~ I haven't seen a strong woman in a while."

'Except for Nami and Vivi, master'

'That's what I'm saying. I haven't seen them in a while.'

'Ohhh'

Ayana: Why aren't you asking me anymore questions?

"Because I don't care. I'll still beat the shit out of them."

Ayana: Well good, I thought you were gonna bail. I'll tell you anyways. His name is Clevemen Hiru.

Dean was shocked. "Ah, I didn't know I was going to meet my brother anytime soon."

Ayana: YOUR BROTHER?

"Adopted brother? Or ex brother?"

Ayana: Oh. I was about to fight you right now.

Dean patted Ayaka shoulder. "I don't know what they did, but if it's a celestial dragon they probably did something horrible. I have a feeling we should wait for this opportunity later." he said

Ayana: Hey! But you said you will beat the shit out of them, see I knew you would bailed.

"I'm not bailing, i'm just saying if you trust me enough it would be best if we wait. Usually, when I get a ringing in my head, it means something bad is happening. But if you say you want to invade them right now i'll follow you."

Ayana: What makes you think I trust you?

"That's up to you, but someone who doesn't trust a person wouldn't be following them right now eh?"

Dean had a determined face and he was hella serious. Ayana glanced at him. She observed him, "that's the eyes of a person who wouldn't lie at all" she thought.

Ayana stopped Dean from walking. She sighed. "Fine, i'll trust you."

Dean grinned and ruffled her hair. "Then i'll promise i'll beat the shit out of him when I say it's time, even if it's cost my life."he said.

Ayana smiled and nodded. "How long do you think it's best?"

"I'll say two years, since the Reverie will be held then."

Ayana: TWO YEARS?

"Ayana you said you will trust me right?"

She nods.

"Then i'll give you a small gift. Jay come out of my pocket."

Ayana: A turtle?

Dean touched Jay and he became into an eagle. "Get on Jay, he will take care of you."

Ayana: Then what about you?

"Just watch the fun. I bet my bounty will increased like crazy doing this." Dean smirked. He wore his masked and jumped to where his brother is at.

Ayana: I thought he said he won't do anything?

Jay: Master it's always like this.

Ayana: YOU CAN TALK?

Dean ran around a circle of the area. He placed bomb in each main points of the building. He wanted to make it calaspe.

He went near his brother where all guns were pointing at him. Dean is wearing a mask so he won't be caught.

"INTRUDER ALERT!" One of the security said.

"I'm just giving you a warning, in 1 minute this place will be burned to ashes. This is out of my generosity. Peace out!"

Dean jumped out of a high reached building and whistled. Jay came in and he landed on his back.

Ayana: What were you doing?

"I gave them a minute, but I lied. This is a test for Hiru if he survives or dies."

Ayana: WHAT?

"3"

Jay: 2

"1"

*BOOOM*

All the windows of the building shattered to pieces. Luckily there wasn't that many people, it was only Hiru and his soldiers.

"WOHOOOOO! That was awesome!"

Ayana: Amazing..

Ayana was crying again. She hugged Dean who was in the front. "ACK! Now i'm not alone anymore." *sobs*

Dean smiled. Then the three went somewhere far away from the explosion.

—End

Imperator of DarknessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara