Chapter 109

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

Aaron is such an attractive person to be this evil, I can't believe I ever went out with him.

"Don't you dare come near me, asshole!" I shout and he runs up to me and grabs my broken shoulder.

He squeezes it and I scream out in pain, his laughter breaks through my agony and all I see is black.

I feel his hand on my right breast as he massages it and I don't have the strength to push him off when he pulls me close to his body and starts kissing my neck.

His hand doesn't stop squeezing my arm and I feel like I'm about to die. I gather all the strength I have and use my right hand to push him off. He barely moves but he releases my arm and I slap him across his face.

"You bitch!" he shouts, grabs my throat and flings me across the room. The air is knocked out of my lungs when I hit the floor falling on my shoulder.

I cry out in pain and watch as he walks over to me, I try to back away, but I'm crippled by the pain. He drops to his knees and starts unbuckling my pants, I kick at him as I scream but he punches me across my face. I taste the blood and I fight him harder but he's too strong.

He succeeds in pulling off my pants and then he stands up and starts unbuckling his pants, "I genuinely liked you but you decided to put me aside for a street rat, you are even more trash than your mother," he says and I back away from him.

"Thought you were a woman of substance but you're nothing but a slut!" he exclaims.

I watch as he steps out of his pants and grins at me, "you make me sick, Jordon is twice the man that you could ever be and I can't wait for the day when he kills you!" I shout at him and he laughs.

I stand up and his eyes roam my body, my t-shirt barely covers my mound and he licks his lips as I use my hand to cover my unclothed pussy.

"I knew you'd be sexy," he whispers and I feel like I want to vomit.

"Suck yuh madda pussyhole," I comment and he grins.

"Bitch mi ago mek yuh do all d sucking even when yuh fadda reach yah! Show him what a good little slut he raised," he says and walks over to me.

I sidestep him and try to run but he grabs me by my hair and drags me to him. I feel like my hair has been ripped from my scalp. I scream as he pulls me to the bed and flings me on it, his mouth is on my breast and I use my right hand to claw at his face. I try to kick him but my legs are trapped under his body.

My finger finds his left eye and I press hard, he cries out and slaps me across my face, I see stars but I don't let go. He tries to pull away my hand but I hold on like my life depends on it. He wraps his hand around my throat and squeezes but I still press my finger into his socket, I will die fighting.

I feel when his body lifts off me and I swear I am dead because that's the only way Jordon could be here.

I turn my head and start coughing as I try to catch my breath, "Lee, breathe," I hear Omar's voice and I know for sure, I'm dead.

Jubba's POV

Thursday 11:20 PM

I hear her screams and everything in me dies, I don't focus on the other people outside I make my way to where her voice calls for me.

As I open the door, I see Aaron on top of her and I use one hand and pull him off her. I spin him and slam him up against the board. His left eye is bleeding, it looks to be blind.