Chapter 7

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Wednesday 9:00 PM

I drive up to Leah's house and wait for the gate to open. I waited until I knew Liam would be in bed before I came over.

I drive into the yard and park; I can enter the house if I want but I know how scared Leah is so I won't do that, I take out my phone and call her.

Leah: Hey Jubba.

Me: Mi outside come let me in.

Leah: I know, I'm coming.

She ends the call and I wait for her to come and open the door. When she opens the door, I climb out of the truck. She is wearing matching pyjama shorts and top, she still looks hot.

I walk up to her and stand looking down at her. She opens her mouth to speak and I bend my head and kiss her. She kisses me back and moans into my mouth. She wraps her arms around my neck, I place my hands under her butt and lift her.

Her legs wrap around my waist, and I walk over the threshold with her. I slide the door, lock it then press her up against it. My hand finds her breast and I squeeze it pulling a long moan from her.

"Ewwww gross," I hear Liam say from the top of the stairs. I laugh out loud, and Leah hides her face in the crook of my neck.

I release Leah and set her to stand before turning to look at Liam.

"Come here, why are you up?" I ask as he smiles at me.

"Lee extended my bedtime to ten, so we were watching a movie, but I wanted to use the bathroom," he explains as he makes his way down the stairs.

"Oh, ok," I say and put out my hand, he slaps it, and we do our special handshake.

"Do you want to watch the movie with us? We're watching Avengers, Lee doesn't know much about it so she's no fun," he shares, and I laugh out loud when Leah fans him off.

"Yeah sure," I agree, and he drags me into the living room.

I sit beside him and watch as Leah walks into the room, she's flushed, it shows on her skin, I like that very much.

"Leah wah yuh cook?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"Who seh mi cook nothing?" She replies and I laugh.

"All if yuh sick yuh ago cook something, mi hungry," I wink at her letting her know that I'm not only talking about food.

"Baked chicken and Mac and cheese done from scratch, yuh want dat?" She asks and I nod.

She walks into the kitchen and Liam starts the movie, he talks me through it, I allow him even though I've seen it before. He's so excited I don't want to burst his bubble.

"Jubba, come," Leah calls out to me, I get up and walk into the kitchen. I doubt Liam even realises that I'm gone, he's lost in the movie.

I sit around the small dining table, and she puts the plate in front of me. She turns to leave, but I wrap my hand around her waist and pull her onto my lap.

"Owww," she cries out and I laugh.

"How yuh can run so, siddung," I say and laugh. I start eating and my left-hand moves up and down her leg. Mhmmm Leah can surely cook.

"Slow down, Ava no cook todeh?" She asks and licks the side of my mouth.

"I didn't stop by there," I answer her and kiss her.