Chapter 72

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

Friday: 8: 20 PM

I sit and massage Shan's feet, Jubba left to go talk to just about everybody. Jubba is equally a people person as he is a loner.

He's now talking to Tricia and Germs, Lilli just took Daniel and got up to go sit with Anthony who is talking to Ava and Aunty. I just love seeing Lilli and Anthony together, it's obvious how how much they love each other. 

As he talks Kerri keeps eying him, she looks like she's smitten by him and I don't like it one bit

"What do you know about Kerri?" I ask Shan.

"Nothing outside of that she's Jess' cousin. I met her twice before today, she seems cool," she responds.

"Mi no like how she a look pon Jordon, she try gwaan a her yard," I say and Shan laughs.

"She's not his type and even if she was he's not going to cheat on you," she reassures me.

"I think you should ask Alex about her, she gives me an off feeling," I comment and she chuckles.

"You're just jealous, you have nothing to worry about," she chuckles.

"Stay deh, suppose she go offa Alex," I question, and she laughs.

"Then she no gwaan Lee Lee, she coulda nice like rice mi husband nah look fi her way or any other way but right yah so. Took me a while to get over my self-doubt to trust that fact but I'm there and it's a great place to be. That's where I want you to get with Jubba, it's so nice over here," she says and I laugh.

"That's going to be hard, I'll always have some doubt in the back of my mind. Women are always drawn to him and he has a personality that pulls them in. Look at the girl at the club, I'm sure if I wasn't there they would've gotten together," I respond and she shakes her head at me.

"First of all Miss, woman supposed to find yuh man attractive after dem no blind. What's important is the trust and respect that both of you share. Once he doesn't cross that line you have nothing to worry about and the same goes for you because men will find you attractive too but if there's no trust and respect then there'll be no happiness.

Now the girl at the club shouldn't concern you because technically you guys weren't together. He has needs and it's not like you were sick or preoccupied, you left him so he had no reason to honour the trust and respect.

With that said, Jubba genuinely cares about you so he wasn't at the moving on stage yet. Yuh lucky because dah B deh did av a buzz," she starts laughing and I slap her on her feet.

"Him tell mi him mind and seh if mi lef again a it dat and mi must stay inna d house," I share and chuckle.

"Just relax and enjoy the good man wah yuh have. Stop dwell pon wah dawg shit Demar used to seh and do," she says and I smile.