Chapter 15

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

Sunday 5:30 AM

Shanny left, over ten minutes ago and I can't stop pacing. Jubba didn't say a word to me and I fear that he blames me. The door opens and I jump, I try to calm my racing heart as Jubba enters the room dragging a suitcase behind him.

"Leah wah yuh frighten fah?" He asks and chuckles but I don't answer, I don't know what to say.

He starts removing his clothes and I stand and watch him. He goes to the bathroom and even then, I'm still rooted in the same spot.

"Leah yuh plan fi calm down?" He asks as he exits the bathroom and walks over to me.

He lifts my oversized T-shirt over my head and then removes my shorts. I'm left standing naked, he lifts me and lays me down on the bed before climbing in and pulling the sheet over us.

"Leah, mi affi go fuck yuh fi yuh start chat? I don't blame you, Baby. I wish you had told me what was happening, but I trust you to know that you weren't leading him on," he says and pulls me to his chest.

"I'm sorry Jordon, I was afraid that you'd blame me and honestly I was ashamed," I explain, and he kisses the top of my head.

"Leah, I know you and I think I have a good idea of what you'd do and what you wouldn't do. I also trust you and know that you are faithful, I don't doubt your commitment to me," he reassures me.

"Ok," I say not knowing what else to say.

"Alex did a check and found out that Christopher has been stalking you, he has pictures and videos of you. He has also been outside your house on several occasions. I want you to move in with me," he says, and I hold up my head to look up at him.

"Alex did a check how?" I ask, Alex is always finding out some shit and I want to know how he does it.

"Leah a dat yuh hear?" He asks and kisses his teeth.

"Why can't you tell me, Alex is always finding out stuff in the blink of an eye, I'm just asking how," I say, and he sighs.

"Lee, the man run a security company him have him links," he says and even though that makes sense I know there's more to that story.

"I can't move in with you, I'll move back with Shan," I answer, and he sits up forcing me to get up off him.

"Wah d fuck yuh mean Leah, when last yuh sleep a yuh yard, so wah yuh mean by yuh can't move in wid mi?" He asks and I hear the hurt masked by anger in his voice.

"Jordon your house is your safe space, I don't want to mess with that, try to understand," I plead with him.

"No mi no rassclaat understand, yuh prefer fi go stay up a Shan who married dan stay wid yuh fucking man! Mek it mek sense Leah!" He raises his voice at me and I start getting upset but I reign in my temper.

"Jordon don't shout at me, all I'm saying is that I know how important your house is to you and if I'm there permanently you won't have anywhere to retreat to when you need to," I explain, and he kisses his teeth and climbs out of the bed.

"Lee, now I retreat to you, not a damn house. I like having you there, I don't have a problem with you being there. Why do you think I never want you to leave? The house feels weird when you're not there," he shares, and I smile.

"Are you sure?" I question and he nods.

"Yes Leah, I want you to move in with me, not only because I want to ensure your safety but most importantly because I love you and want you to be with me," he says, and my mouth falls open in shock.