Chapter 38

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Shanya's POV

Wednesday 6:00 PM

I left school late today, I was all over the campus trying to sort out stuff for my presentation on Friday. I'm feeling tired and off, I took a quick shower, Alex is working, and Leah is going on a date with her man so I'm taking a walk and stopping by my mother before I eat, I feel nauseous and some fresh air should do me good.

I exit the house and after a few steps I feel tired, it's like my legs can't move. I stop and take several deep breaths before trying to move again.

"Yuh see yuh likkle pickney, yuh gi trouble just like yuh big head fada," I put my hand on my stomach and speak to my baby.

"What's wrong?" I jump and scream in fright at the sound of Alex's voice.

I turn around and shake my head at him, "Wah yuh a watch mi fah, yuh no seh yuh busy inna yuh office?" I smirk at him and put my hand over my heart.

"I am but I need to also know that you're ok," he says and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I just felt extremely tired, like my legs couldn't carry me," I explain.

"Yes, because yuh deh pon campus a walk up and down todeh, you need to let Blake drive you to your classes or wherever you need to go Nya," he says and I sigh knowing that he's right.

"Ok Alex," I reply and he kisses my forehead.

"Come let me drive you," he lifts me and walks over to the G Wagon, he puts me to stand and opens the door then helps me in before walking around and hopping into the driver's seat.

"Alex yuh really nah buy mi a wagon?" I ask and he looks over at me.

"Wah yuh want Wagon fi do Nya?" He questions.

"Wah you do wid it? I want a black one with pink rims," I state.

"Yuh hardly waan drive d Benz and yuh complain about not having a less expensive vehicle now yuh want Wagon," he says and kisses his teeth.

"I want a regular vehicle for school, but I'll use the others outside of school," I explain.

"Mrs. Holt, a school alone yuh go, so dat no mek no sense," he comments, and I kiss my teeth.

"Mi want one and you are just being mean," I say and I don't know why the fuck I'm crying.

Alex puts his head on the steering wheel and groans before sighing.

"Fine, just stop the crying," he says and holds up his head then hugs me.

We see Jubba's Jaguar come around the corner. Alex flashes him and he stops and rolls down the window.

"So fancy," Alex teases making Jubba laugh.

"Where are you taking my girl?" I ask.

"Omar's restaurant on the waterfront, you've been there Shanny," Leah responds, and Alex and I laugh.

"Yes, I know the parking lot very well," I wink at her.

"Lawd unu must gwaan better enuh," Jubba says and chuckles.

"Take lots of pics," I say to Lee.

"I sent some to you already, go through and tell me what to post," she replies and I grin.

"Ok have fun and don't do anything that I wouldn't do," Alex says.

"That doesn't leave much, bye," Jubba laughs out loud as he drives out of the yard.