Chapter 91

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Friday 10:30 PM

"Lee!" I shout as I run over and catch her before she hits the ground.

"Tricia!" Alex shouts and I hear footsteps running up the stairs.

Omar and Dane burst into the room, "wah gwaan?" Omar shouts as I lift Leah and run with her from the room.

Shan is screaming and bawling as she follows behind us, I don't know what the fuck just happened, she was good then all of a sudden, she jumps up grabs her throat and faints.

"What's wrong? Put her here quickly," Tricia runs over to the sofa.

"Babe, get my bag," she calmly instructs Ethan who sprints up the stairs. I don't know how Tricia manages to be so calm when things go sideways.

I put Leah on the sofa and watch as Tricia checks her pulse. Ethan runs down the stairs and gives her the bag. She removes her stethoscope and starts listening to Leah's heart.

Everyone surrounds us as we watch her work. She removes a small round bottle, opens it and puts some on a white square paper that she takes out of the bag. She puts her hand over Leah's mouth and places the paper at her nose.

Leah turns her head and Tricia removes her hand, "Leah, open your eyes, honey," she says and I can count the seconds going by.

She finally opens her eyes but I see the fear reflecting in them. What the fuck is going on?

"Is he here?" She whispers to Tricia.

"Who honey?" Tricia asks as she helps Lee to sit up.

"Jay, is he here?" She asks and I'm confused, who the fuck is Jay?

"What, why would he be here?" Shan asks as she wipes the tears from her eyes.

I watch as Alex sprints from the room heading up the stairs.

Wah d bumbo rassclaat a gwaan yah so?

"Shanny, please help me, don't let him come here, tell Alex no," she starts crying, I feel like I'm going to lose my fucking mind.

"Relax," Dane who is standing beside me whispers and I take deep breaths to calm down.

"Leah," Alex says as he runs into the room with his laptop.

"Alex, please don't bring him here," she grabs his hand and begs.

He nods, "I won't and I couldn't even if I wanted to," Alex says as he sits beside her and hugs her. I watch as she cries on his shoulder for what seems like an eternity.

"Boss, what's going on?" I ask when I can't take it anymore.

"Leah, can you look at something for me?" He asks and she wipes her eyes and nods.

Alex opens the laptop, "Is that him?" He questions and Leah nods.

"Yes, he's the man that my mother let hurt me," she says and Jess who is standing behind them screams out and starts bawling.

I need to see what's on the fucking screen, I move to look and my heart almost explodes when I see Junior McKenley's picture on the screen.

I turn and exit the villa and as the door closes I sprint down to the beach.

Alex's POV

"Go after him," I say to Dane who nods and follows behind Jubba.

"Wilson, Blake go ensure that they're ok," I instruct and they leave the villa.

"Germs, take Nya upstairs, don't leave her. Shanya, I'm not asking, I'm telling, go rest," I demand when I see the stubbornness reflecting in her eyes.

She leaves with Germs and I turn to Kim, "Kim go upstairs with Daniel please," I say and she nods and does as I've asked.

"Doc, will she be ok?" I ask Tricia who nods saying yes.

"Ok, go ensure that my wife is ok, please," I beg and she takes up her bag and heads upstairs.

The only people left down here are Jess, Omar, Ethan, Leah and I.

Jess is bawling and even though Omar is trying to get her to calm down it's just not happening.

I had my suspicions after talking to Amoye but I just wasn't sure. This is all one fucking mess, so many people fucked up because of Junior fucking McKenley.

I need to go talk to Jubba, "Leah, will you be ok?" I question.

"Yes, are you friends with him?" She asks and I shake my head.

"He's dead Leah, four years now," I explain and she starts crying again. Jess pulls free from Omar and comes around to hug Leah.

They both cry on each other's shoulders but I know Leah doesn't understand the depth of what is really going on right now. She has heard Junior's name before but it's obvious she didn't know him by that name, which means, she didn't know that he is the man that Jubba killed, who is also the father of Keisha's child, Jayden. She also wouldn't have known that this is the same man that abused both Jess and her cousin, Amoye.

Omar and Ethan look as helpless as I feel. I stand and they both nod without me having to say anything.

I exit the house, I need to find Jubba, I'm sure he's about ready to either kill himself or kill anyone he comes across.

Jubba's POV

Mi salt no bomboclaat, how mi end up inna dis shit! Mi know mi mustn't think like dis but mi wish mi coulda revive Junior and kill him bloodclaat again.

I remove my phone from my pocket, kick off my Crocs and run straight into the beach. I dive in and start swimming trying to calm my spirit. Junior fucked up my girl's life, Keisha's life, Amoye's Life, Jess's life and now I'm stuck in the middle not knowing how to feel.

For years I've tried to put it all behind me but it keeps slapping me in my fucking face. Jayden and Keisha are constant reminders of what I did and now Lee.

I need air, I move forward and as I break the surface, I come face to face with Dane who frightens the shit out of me.

"Bomboclaat Dane!" I exclaim as I use my hand to wipe the water from my face.

"Yuh good?" He asks and I fall back and start floating.

"Dawg dis ago follow mi fi d rest a mi life Dawg," I say as I flip over and start swimming away from him.

I wonder how Leah is doing, I can't be around her with so much anger surging through me. The feeling to kill is flowing through my veins and I can't let her see me like this.

I stop swimming and start floating again, the night sky is beautiful and peaceful so unlike the unattractive chaos taking place beneath it.

"Jordon," I hear Alex calling me.

"Yeah Boss?" I answer but I don't stop floating.

"Do you plan on spending the entire night out there?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Yes," I answer.

"Jubba mi no intend fi wet up mi clothes so come out yah so, mi need fi talk to yuh," he says and I groan and swim out to him.

"Wah yuh want?" I walk up to where he and Dane are standing on the shore.

"Yuh good?" He asks and I nod.

"I think we need to go see Mark tonight, we can't wait until tomorrow, are you ok to do this?" He questions.

"If he needs to die, let me do it because I need a fix right now," I state and he tilts his head and looks at me.

"Ok, he's still out so we have a little time, I'll fill you in on the way," he explains and I nod and follow them back to the villa.

****

Don't leave without VOTING!!!