Chapter 92

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Alex's POV

Saturday 12:22 AM

I am sitting in the dark in an armchair positioned to see the door inside Mark's Villa. Jubba is standing beside me while Germs and Blake are standing on either side of the door.

Dane and Ethan are sitting on the sofa that Jubba turned to also face the door and Omar is standing beside the window, keeping an eye out for when Mark drives up.

Wilson is at our villa watching over the girls. Shanya was fussy when she learnt that Blake wasn't staying with them. I don't know why Nya thinks that Blake is the only person that can protect her.

I should probably reassign Blake because he's too soft with her, letting her get away with a lot of shit. I just can't bother with all the crap she's going to throw at me if I do that.

Wilson is more than capable of protecting all of them. Nya is just spoil and feels that Blake should always be at her side. I need him here because of his size and the fear that his presence instils in people.

"They're here," Omar whispers and I'm happy as fuck.

"But Alex, Bianca no look bad," Omar comments and I kiss my teeth.

"Mi wife look better, yuh go deh wid har," I whisper and he snickers.

"Mi never seh yuh fi deh wid her, mi just a mek an observation," he says and I roll my eyes.

"Unu shut up," Dane says and Jubba chuckles.

"Mi rassclaat, dem ago fuck outta door, woiii her breast dem stiff though," Omar comments and Jubba walks over to where he's standing.

I shake my head, they're both so nosy, I do not want to see any part of that girl, she makes my skin crawl.

"Boss, she had all that ass when we saw her on campus?" Jubba asks me while still looking out the window.

"Jubba no mek mi tell yuh bout yuh rass," I kiss my teeth.

Ethan gets up and moves to where they're standing.

"Unu couldn't tell mi seh dem really a fuck? D old man nah gwaan bad, mi pussyclaat!" Ethan states and I shake my head.

"If unu mek dem see unu, watch mi and unu," Dane threatens as he remains seated on the sofa.

"Head game need a likkle work but she no bad," Jubba comments and I can't help smiling at his commentary.

"She's a spitter, so disappointing," Ethan kisses his teeth and walks back to the sofa.

"Dem a come," Jubba says as he walks back to where I'm standing.

After a minute the door opens and the pair stumbles inside, kissing.

"My cock is already hard again, Bianca," Mark comments.

"Please spare me the details Mark," I say as Omar flips on the light. Before Bianca can start screaming, Germs grabs her from behind, covers her mouth and holds his gun to her head.

Blake grabs Mark and walks him forward into the living room while Omar goes and locks the door.

"Holt, what the fuck are you doing here?" He asks angrily.

"Hello, old friend, we need to talk. I hear you've been asking about my brother, we're here to know why," I state and I see the fear in his eyes.

"Remove their cellphones and take his gun," I order and watch as Ethan and Omar move over and take their belongings.