"You taste like poison." dean smirked.

Ace was shocked.

Jay saw Marco was about to run, but he tripped him over and laid himself on top of him with his body weight standing on his back.

Jay: When it's poison then your hunch was right.

Dean grasped the woman shoulders and bit her neck, leaving a fresh mark. He then punched her stomach and said "disappear".

Jay and Ace looked at the unknown. The visual of the woman was slowly disappearing into a different face that was now appearing as their original appearance.

"Now there you go, I can finally kick your ass sir."

Unknown: Fuck I got caught.

"How was the kiss~~"

The unknown blushed. It turns out it was a man, who was the suspect all along, and he had a power of making illusions. Marco is a fake that he made, and now Dean assemble his fists.

Dean knocked out the unknown, and kept punching his stomach, the face, and then the stomach again. The unknown was crying in pain.

Unknown: P-p-lease it hurts. STOP!

Dean wore knuckle punchers and broke the unknown nose, making him fall to the ground unconscious. The fake Marco disappeared.

"Knew it."

Ace was speechless and couldn't move his mouth.

"Shocking huh? Come on, let's go find the actual WB pirates. Jay can you detect Marco smell? Since the other was a delusional, he still had his scent."

Jay: I'm doing that right now. Follow me.

Ace was standing still shocked. Dean and Jay stopped.

"Ace?"

Jay: Big brother, are you okay?

Ace: Who are you people? Especially you Dean what was that now?

"Instincts? When I feel like there's something bad, I can sense it just like that?"

Ace: Did you eat a devil fruit?

"Nope."

Ace watched their expression that they weren't lying, he sighed in relief on now trusting them. "You guys seem more mature than that I thought. Strong kiddos." he said.

"Don't act like a brother figure. Let's go find your 'pops'."

Ace grinned and followed the two. They were walking for a while now.

"The sky splitting was gone, so that was an illusion too just to allure us. Gotta admit it kinda fooled me."

Ace: The marco one was way realistic

Jay: Over there! *points*

They saw all the WB pirates that were injured real badly. They were a couple of pink nurses patching some of them up. All of them had bandages and they saw Marco tied up into a sea prison stone. WB was already unconscious with an IV bag. He was in the process of resting.

Dean jumped in joy with his eyes shining with stars.

"COOOOL! SO IS THAT HIM? EDWARD NEWGATE AKA WHITEBEARD?"

He was so loud that all eyes were on him. Ace hit his head.

Ace: Calm down, they trying to recover stupid!